Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 So far so good 

Post So far so good
Many thanks to this sight and all the suggestions offered.
With ecoli in the prostrate flaring up for the past year my husband has gone through a number of drugs all of which stopped working, the last one was Cipro. My husband was on it for 5 months before it stopped working. The doctor didn't know what else to do. My husband couldn't be off of a drug for more than 3 days without the infection with all its pain flaring up again. He stopped Cipro 16 days ago and started a low carb diet (as suggested from this sight). He going with the Keto Diet. Although he can still feel that the infection is still there he is not in pain and can function in life. Also 4 days ago he started the Broccoli Treatment to try to undo some of the damage Cipro did to him. He said he's feeling better with each day.
Without your help he was looking at surgery which the doctor highly discouraged.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:38 pm

Post Re: So far so good
Olive lead extract help eradicate my E Coli which 12 weeks of cipro didnt, it took 4 -5 months of taking the OLE daily.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:17 pm

CerveloUK wrote:
Olive lead extract help eradicate my E Coli which 12 weeks of cipro didnt, it took 4 -5 months of taking the OLE daily.

Where was your ecoli located? And how much Olive leaf extract (I assume you meant leaf) did you take daily? Is there a web sight that instructed you in how to use it? Thanks

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:17 pm

Just took a good quality olive leaf extract twice daily. Google for more information how it kills E. coli

Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]