Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Update.......20 months later 

Post Update.......20 months later
I know I havent been on in a while but staying off this site has been part of my healing process...I have been completely symptoms free for months now....No pelvic pain, upper thigh pain after urinating, no pain after ejaculating or sex...I have been very thankful and appreciating every day....What has really helped heal me is TIME...I think we all have prostatitis definitely but just have different symptoms or intensity of it...For me, I only took cipro(which i think really messed me up) and amox once each in the beginning....After that, I went the natural/supplement way route......, after sitting back and looking, my pantry looks like GNC for real...I have spent alot of money and that blow job was so not worth it.....I do think the 2 supplements that helped me the most was zinc and black seed oil w/ honey....When i started taking those 2, the prostate started to for the first time feel normal..For some reason, I really feel that taking antibiotics suppress the body's natural way of healing........ overall, im functioning great bUT i do think I have PTSD.....I still have that touch of pananoia and anxiety....I still look to see abnormalities with my body and my wife but not as bad as before....I think this is just going to really take a much longer time to heal, hopefully.......So recently, I had to take some antibiotics for a sinus infection.....After finishing the antibiotics, I recently notice that my semen has a slight green tint to it like infected snot....I have no symptoms but I try not to get too paranoid...did taking the antibiotics allow a infection to come back?....the semen is clear initially but when I look at the tissue, I see the very light green tint after masterbating....But the other night, sex with wife and the semen was white....so weird....anyone experience this...could just the quick masturbating cause it? .I do know your semen can change color with age(42yrs old) sometimes but I will monitor.....

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:29 pm

Post Re: Update.......20 months later
Dude, congrats, you're on the other side. So jealous! My advice - if you don't have any symptoms then don't go looking for them. Forget about your semen, you and your wife are clean. Move on and enjoy the pain free days!

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:25 pm

perhaps you were looking at it under a certain lighting that reflected green...or it's from the supps you take? I would look it up on the internet.

Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:21 pm

My semen has that light greeny colour as well. I have told urologist and he doesnt seem to care. I think that i noticed it before the other symptoms. It is very noticeable on white tissue.

Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]