Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Epididymitis Question 

Post Epididymitis Question
Dear Gents,

I have been following some of your posts for the last five months. I would like to ask a question regarding the inflammation of the testicles (epididymitis) and whether it is connected to prostatitis. I will give a brief history regarding my condition.

The main symptoms are pelvic pain and burning in the testicles after ejaculation. Inflamed testicles. Lower back pain.

Two years ago - I had pain in the pelvic area that you would know as prostatitis. Despite several blood, urine and semen tests and ultrasounds, nothing was found to indicate any kind of infection.

six months ago - I did a varicocele surgery. two different hospitals confirmed that I had a varicocele using ultrasounds. One week after the surgery my left testicle became inflamed. A month later the right testicle became inflamed. Despite intravenous antibiotics for six days of the inflammation remained. I used Amakin antibiotics for two weeks but no success. During this time the pelvic pain continued.

Three months ago - I stayed off anti-biotics for a good month. I took blood tests/urine and semen and again they all came back negative. Meanwhile the right testicle seemed to be improving. One urologist examined my prostate via ultrasound and found benign prostatic hyperplasia. Basically the prostate had been inflamed. After drinking pomegranate juice and garlic and following a completely natural diet for a month the same doctor found that it (the prostate) went back to normal. But the inflammation of the testicle remained the same.

Two months ago to present - I have been following the candida diet taking SF722 /garlic/oregano pills etc. It appeared at first that the pills were working but later would get weaker and weaker. The pelvic pain and burning pain in the testicles come and go.

One week ago - Another urine and sperm test were made but this time the urine sample found a gram negative bacteria. The sperm test came out negative.

Naturally I have the three following questions to ask any of the experienced forum members:

Question 1: If a gram negative bacteria was found in the urine, can this be the cause for the
prostatitis / or inflammation of the testicles? Is there a connection? Or are the two
unrelated?

Question 2: Can this bacteria have evaded detection throughout all this time? (six months) /
could it be new?

Question 3: If the pelvic pain/burning pain disappears after taking a herbal supplement and you
are symptom free for a number of days - is this an indication that you are on the
road to recovery? from both prostatitis and epididmytis?

Finally, should I take a CR scan so as not to rule out a mechanical cause for the epididimytis?

Best King Ogg

Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]