Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Major problems 26 years old dont know what happend 

Post Major problems 26 years old dont know what happend
Hi. I have a problem that last for almost 6 month now, Ive had sex with a funny girl that decided to put a penis type of ring.. a string if you will around (penis and testis) ... not so tight.. but it was tight enough I guess to cause problems
its not the first time I'm putting a penis ring btw ... and never happened to me before just saying anyway -

I am constipated for 6 month now - its like I'm finding it hard to relax my inner rectom or anus to let the feces out
its more difficult than before ..
also I'm finding it hard to pee , its like mm .. I have to relax my pelvic muscles in order to pee without interference to the stream .. also I have to pee more often than before .. I did some tests and reducing coffe has a significant impact on the urgency symptoms .. it helps somehow ..

and final thing is I have a weird feeling that my penis is ...I don't know how to say that .. its like the penis have a lower back problems .. it always want to be curved to the right sometimes ...I finding it hard to relax the kegel muscle ... and sometimes its very annoying .. also my left testis got smaller .. way smaller (confirmed by ultrasound ) .i have very minor varicocele in both testis and mini hydrocele in left one ..i dont know it this related ( the doctor say its not)

Remarks: I don't have any pain what so ever..(rules out prostatitis ?) , I don't have any "hard flaccid" kind of thing ... I don't have erection problems .. and I guess I don't have ejaculation problems too .. but I think it a little too slow than before the incident and sometimes after the area is a little sore for 5 minutes (maybe muscle issue ? ) ...

I'm very much panic that my situation is chronic ... I did urine test : negative I did ultrasound to the bladder and Kidneys all is normal except I have remains of urine 110 cc in my bladder after emptying it ...

also as I said before I'm constipated in a form of my bowl movements are now less often and its hard for me to pass stool ... well no too hard but its much more hard than before . also weird my left testicle want to stay up .. its like it hyperactive or something but sometimes it relaxed i did a cystoscopy test and everything is normal - exept he told me that i have " tight bladder neck " bladder neck obstruction " ........... i dont know what to do ...

I have a meeting in a urology clinic next week plz what should I tell them to check .. pelvic functionalty ? .. .... nerve test ? ... it wasn't suppose to happened !.......

thanks anyone who can help me figure it out ...

Wed May 16, 2018 10:42 am

Post Re: Major problems 26 years old dont know what happend
I retain urine too, but I also have pain after going. Do you have pain after? I get this sore/aching/burning feeling. I also was having pain in the left side more often. It varies in intensity, as most pain I've had with prostatitis/CPPS. Are you getting enough protein and B vitamins?

Thu May 17, 2018 6:15 pm

hii , no i dont have pain after i urinate .. im alittle bit .. very little sore after ejaculation ... my main problems is tight sphincters both bladder and bowel ... in edition to left testicle shrunk in size ..... i dont know why this is happening maybe because i was sitting most of the day on a chair maybe bad posture in edition to my bad masturbation habits .... i need help .. someone can tell me what other tests to do in order to find pelvic scars or deformations if at all ..... the only anomaly i got is the 2 sides minor tiny varicocele grade 1

thanks in advance .

Sat May 19, 2018 5:15 pm

The urinary problems are most likely from the bladder neck obstruction / tightness. The varicocele could be from too much masturbating, however that could mean you have another issue (why would it take the time it's taken to develop the varicocele and hydrocele?). Get a blood test that that's for examining fluids, and get an extensive urinalysis, one which tests your flow rate and other factors. Ask your doctor if sitting too often causes the varico- and hydroceles. How much have you researched your specific problems? Do more research and post your questions in the forum. Doctors sometimes read the posts in this forum and may respond, while others may have insights / be able to help too.

Sun May 20, 2018 11:00 am

i already did uroflow test the result were.. it wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst also .. the doctor told me .. that i can "live" with that ... and also i did a blood test .. my tosteron was within normal range ...... any way ill be posting the tests result here in the forum for all to see ... later this day ..

thanks good day

Tue May 22, 2018 2:24 am

Did you register in these forums with two different accounts (Michel and Micel), or did you change your forum name?

How are things going?

Thu May 24, 2018 10:53 am

im not feeling the best .... i have tight pelvic , my left testicle is a mess ... i dont what to tell you ... at least for now i dont feel pain like the other cpps sufferers ..maybe my condtion will get worse over time as im age ( that my biggest fear ) ....my urine stream is not as it was before the incident ...i always have tight .. well anus (yeah funny i know ) ....im saving money for other tests including MRI and other stuff .........

how are you bro are you feeling good ?

Fri May 25, 2018 4:48 pm

It's not easy to tell or know, is it? I know. Have you ever taken a muscle relaxant? Not ibuprofen or one like that. Perhaps you just need a month of daily sex with a woman you're attracted to. Or maybe a good doctor's advice. Don't rely too much on this forum or it'll chew up your time and thoughts lol.

Fri May 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Have you been tested for STDs using a PCR test?

Sat May 26, 2018 9:34 am

its not std nor it is a urethral stricture according to my cystocopy test ....... i suspect fascia injury or pelvic muscle .... up ..... but this is weid becouse ididnt felt any pain or blood or anything just atight uncomfortable feeling afterward ... and then the problems begun ... the doctor told me there is no chance that i have scar in the pelvic ... but i cant be realy sure unless ill go through the mri scan or something

Wed May 30, 2018 2:02 pm

epididymitis is a posibility have you had that checked out?

Wed May 30, 2018 8:56 pm

Have you had your prostate fluid expressed and cultured?
Not trying to be rude, but it sounds like your partner is pretty adventurous. Are you sure its not a bacterial infection?

Thu May 31, 2018 5:07 am

....can epididymitis make my pelvic floor tight and unbalanced ? ...... i do have some kind of a little hard mass near the left testicle but the urologist told me its nothing and " we doctors dont always know how things like this syndrome happens to people ill suggest you to try Physiotherapy and acupuncture with some muscle relaxant pills " .. that what the doctor told me .. and he didnt even test my pelvic through OTHER tests like CT or nerve function or MRI .....

):

Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]