Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 What increases your libido?? 

Post Re: What increases your libido??
About hairloss medication I wrote this in my thread:

Quote:
I haven't taken Finasteride never but 3 or 4 years ago I get concerned about some hair loss I was suffering and tried Minoxidil and a multi-vitamin supplement named Complidermol 5 Alpha, here in Spain, that had some herbs that seem to mess with the alpha-5 reductase, so I thought that would be related. Because I remember that was 3 or 4 years ago when I started to feel strongly my libido was bad. Maybe that alpha-5 reductase inhibitor messed with my prostate gland. The herbs were Pygeum Africanum and Sabal Serrulata. I told that to an urologist some years ago but he said "if those herbs really work that would be useful with prostate cancer cases", like if what I was suspecting was an stupidity.

It's very improbable to be that kind of unbalance in my case, but I'm not sure.

Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:52 pm

following on this thread.

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:01 pm

I have been taking green tea like two weeks, sometimes mixed with ginger, and I haven't noticed significant improvements on my libido and orgasms. The first two days it seemed that the orgasms were a little better but then it went all to the usual thing.

I'm thinking about trying the ashwagandha but first I need to find a place here to buy it.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:14 pm

I've taken ashwagandha from jarrow just off amazon before and the experience was positive, that is when I noticed my sex drive going up (after maybe a month) and nerve pain went down (after a few days and continued to get better). I am going to start taking it again tommorow for the nerve pain because it seemed to help that, hopefully it will work again because I am a bit desperate.. you know how it is. I know organic india are good, but they do less concentrated ashwagandha, however, this may be a good thing for some people as it can be a bit stimulating, but it is relaxing at the same time - which seems weird, but there you go. That is the adaptogens for you, they are the best herbs for sex drive I reckon, not all of them, but certain ones. There is a book, its called Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief. Not always the miracle solution, but they can help.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:12 pm

Usually drinking green tea alone doesn't really help with my symptoms. I notice some improvement in symptoms whenever I drink green tea and then applying heat to the perineum area. After drinking green tea I usually go to the gym for a workout and then after the workout I go into the hot sauna. If you don't have access to a gym or hot sauna you could always try placing warm water bottles to the perineum area after drinking green tea and see if that helps.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2