Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Prostatitis support help line! 

Post Prostatitis support help line!
I am a fellow sufferer and am willing to talk on the phone with any adult male experiencing this horrible affliction. Email me through this forum and I’ll send you my phone number. I’ve done it all, 7 rounds of antibiotics, injections, etc. My main symptom is urinary frequency.
Call to talk, vent, and brainstorm.
Devin

Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Post Re: Prostatitis support help line!
Hello Devin, My name is Gary and would like to talk with you as someone who like myself has gone down this road together for some time and understands this condition. Someone to share experiences view points and give support.

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:08 am

I private messaged you all my info, Gary. I’m Devin

Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:12 pm

I'm also feeling a need to talk about my experiences and current difficulties. I'm in a place of uncertainty and deep gloom, especially over what to do to heal and return to normalcy.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:15 pm

Private messaged u

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:41 pm

Anyone experiencing prostate trouble needs to do everything possible to carry on a normal life while avoiding things which can trigger or increase symptoms. Not easy to do but allowing it to dominate your day and thoughts will only make it worse. As someone who has had numerious bouts of it over a 20 yr period I can attest to that. It can come and go with no obvious reason so do what you need to do the best you can. Best of luck to all dealing with it.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:00 pm

If anyone here needs counselling about diet modification, supplements or just to talk about prostatitis in general, message me. I'm available to talk on the weekends over the phone using either WhatsApp or FB Messenger.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:03 am

I found a cure to my prostatitis and epididymitis in phage therapy, and if anyone would like to discuss using phage therapy to cure prostatitis or any related conditions, you can PM me, or email me on pranav711@gmail.com.

ADMIN NOTE: It is not advisable to put your email here in public. Members can see the "Email" link right by the PM link. If you saw how may scammers try to get into this site, you might reconsider! Just a word to the wise.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Anyone with thoughts and / or feelings of uncertainty, confusion, despair, anger, sadness, even loss of functioning reason and logic concerning prostatitis / CPPS and associated conditions:

I'm open to talking and discussing over the phone, or by email. Texting is too slow. Pm me for my info. I know it's not something that's easy to talk about with someone you don't know, but it could be different than only discussing it with your doctor or friends or family. This is the place to find that kind of help and support.

Last edited by presto423 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:07 pm

This help line is growing beyond my expectations! Please do take advantage of these offers everyone. If someone wants to talk on the phone but are not in USA, then maybe one of the others who has offered their support may be in your respective country, or have access to skype, or whatever. So if I am unable to be reached for whatever reason, we now have others that may be. Thank you guys for offering your support as well!!!

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Sorry in my previous post I forgot to add I would be happy to assist anyone with advice about supplements, at home treatments etc. Just send a pm and I’ll get back to you.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]