Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Anus Issues 

Post Anus Issues
I'm not sure if this was caused by my prostate related issues or if it's because of the antibiotics but for months now my anus feels slightly puffy, fleshy if that's how to describe it? sometimes after bowel movements in burns also have any of you had this? it's quite disturbing that it feels kind of swollen.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Post Re: Anus Issues
If you have had it for months you really need to see a colol rectal surgeon.

I've had years of rectal pain / issues and I'm pretty sure this has caused my Prostatitis. With the two being next to each other it's possible a problem on one side can lead to another problem on the other side.

Mine is not as you described but just get it checked out.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:02 pm

Yeah, I had the burning when moving my bowels, it was from dysbiosis. When I would take strong probiotics like vsl3 it would clear up in a couple of days.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:04 pm

I've had anal rectal pain for years and been checked by colo rectal surgeons several times. They don't know the cause in my case. It makes the prostatitis symptoms worse....or is it the prostate causing the rectal pain?

I need answers, I don't know what to do next.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Yeah, have had the pain during going to the bathroom. I think my problem is mainly from hemorrhoids, but it could also be swollenness caused by irritation of the prostate. Probiotics in a drink has helped to an extent, but I need more than that. It's not an easy problem to solve this far.

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]