Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS DEVICE? 

Post HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS DEVICE?
http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... e-massager

Best of luck to all and may everyone find relief FAST.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:56 pm

Post Re: HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS DEVICE?
Those ridges look like they would be painful To the anus .

Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:22 am

I ordered mines and waiting for it to arrive....The site is very, very informative in my opinion...actually better than most sites...I have been feeling better lately so it would be good to have in case of a flare up...Based on reading the site, I TRULY believe we all have common prostatitis and our bodies just have different levels of symptoms....If you read most success stories, most of them is prostate massages. Massages and blood flow to the area is the way to go to a cure...plus i dont think the ridges go in the anus...lol....thats torture...lol

Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:02 pm

Thanks for the replies. Please keep us all updated on how you like the device. Best of luck.

Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:33 pm

jaynnc wrote:
I ordered mines and waiting for it to arrive....The site is very, very informative in my opinion...actually better than most sites...I have been feeling better lately so it would be good to have in case of a flare up...Based on reading the site, I TRULY believe we all have common prostatitis and our bodies just have different levels of symptoms....If you read most success stories, most of them is prostate massages. Massages and blood flow to the area is the way to go to a cure...plus i dont think the ridges go in the anus...lol....thats torture...lol

I just took the leap and ordered one. I am presently virtually symptom free but want to be prepared when it returns. I'll post any updates. Best of luck to all.

Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:35 pm

you can also check out the Njoy Pure Wand device. I never tried it but I heard a lot of good reviews about it being good for prostate milking

Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:23 pm

I finally received it and while I currently have no symptoms, the instructions state for prostate health and to keep prostatitis at bay to use 6-10 per year. I did a session and while it’s easy to insert and the treatment is virtually painless, it is a bit difficult to keep it in place. It feels like you’re about to poop it out. Unless I get an attack, I’ll try again in about 6 weeks. So far, so good.

Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:42 pm

I woke up this morning and it had come back with a vengeance so I gave myself a “treatment”. The burning in my penis seems to be less. If it’s not significantly better by tomorrow, I’ll do it again. I will post progress or lack of in the next day or so. Wish me luck and may everyone get relief from this awful condition.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:28 pm

When I awoke this morning, it was 95% gone! I'll wait to see if symptoms return and if so, I'll use the device again. Actually, they recommend, 6-10 times per year to remain symptom free so whether I have pain or not, I'll use it every 6 weeks or so. Good luck everyone.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:33 pm

RPS123 wrote:
When I awoke this morning, it was 95% gone! I'll wait to see if symptoms return and if so, I'll use the device again. Actually, they recommend, 6-10 times per year to remain symptom free so whether I have pain or not, I'll use it every 6 weeks or so. Good luck everyone.

It's over a month and all I have is a slight burning every once in a while. I'd say I'm 90% better. Just an update. I'm no Dr so if you're considering anything like this, please check with your health care professional before moving forward. Best of luck to all.

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]