Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 New here, my story 

Post New here, my story
I am 31 years old and a little more than 2 years ago I was diagnosed with Urethritis.... It seemed to go away a couple weeks later, and then it came back a month later and ever since then thing started to go worse for me.. My penis just never felt right, stinging and pain on the side of my penis would randomly show up When I would urinate it felt like there was something in my urethra, like I would urinate and the urine would somehow go around whet ever it was (maybe scar tissue) the first Urologist I saw said it was possibly scar tissue, I left feeling a little frustrated and wanted to know what was. my urine analysis came back fine, no blood, no sign of bacteria. They did a deeper analysis and found some abnormal cells that were just signs of inflammation or a previous UTI (Which I never had at least what I can remember) They said it was nothing to worry about. I went back 3 months later and my urine tests all came back fine this time.. But yet I was having more symptoms. The most common was "hot" urine, not so much stinging but hot. I can feel it coming up my urethra and
I get a little nervous. Another symptom is sometimes when my urine reaches the opening of my penis is hurts, then after the initial urine coming out with pain I can finish without the pain. Now this does not happen all the time but it does happen every once in a while. I find drinking a lot of water helps and if I go a while without urinating or holding it in it comes out hot, again not a burning sensation. Sometimes it seems to go away completely and I feel cured. Then the same symptoms come back along with others. I had a physical done and the only things that came back were high cholesterol, vitamin D deficiency, and a thyroid problem. Other symptoms occurred like some pain in or around the anus area. Thought I had hemorrhoids. sitting sometimes hurts, like i have been kicked in the butt and those butt muscle pains by my legs. Sometimes thigh soreness and sharp pain by the rectum. I went to a regular doctor and he said it was prostatitis, he gave me some antibiotics and I went to another Urologist and he checked my Prostate (which had been checked 3 other times that year) He said it was fine and my urine was fine. He told me some stuff it could be and since there was no blood he wasn't too worried. So everyone doesnt seem to know what is and I am desperate. And like I said sometimes I have good months and sometimes not. I do drink a lot of energy drinks and when I drink them I seem to have those hot urine symptoms. And also pain after sex in the rectum or at least it feels like it's in or around the rectum. again it doesn't happen often but sometimes I get nervous when I do have sex with my wife and she feels bad! Hot baths seem to work the best and maybe I should stop the energy drinks and alcohol. What works for Everyone else? These last couple of years have turned me into an emotional mess! Bad anxiety and nervousness. every time I feel the slightest thing I get panicky. It is now messing with my feelings and the ability to be happy. Most people are telling me it's Non Bacterial Prostatitus.... Sorry for my grammar I have been typing fast but I am happy to find these forums. It helps reading others stories. I hope I can get some good feedback :)

Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Post Re: New here, my story
I've had similar issues. But I finally found my answer and it amazed me! The prostate pain and the urgency to urinate etc. was coming from repeated stretch injury to the pudendal nerve that innerves the prostate and bladder. This injury occurs everytime we sit on a toilet to poop. The miracle happens when you squat to have a bowel movement. This is the natural position in which to defecate. When the thighs come up to the abdomen in a squatting position, the proper pressure is created to allow the waste to be expelled without straining and damaging the pudendal nerve in the pelvic floor. I squat in the bathtub and throw the poop in the toilet. It takes a bit of work but the results are life changing! No more chronic nonbacterial prostatitis! It's basically a nerve injury causing referred pain to the prostate and bladder through improper defecation posture. In the seated position the rectum and colon do not line up properly and the straining down on the pelvic floor stretchs these delicate nerves that get injured and start sending pain signals from otherwise healthy organs(ie. bladder,prostate)
Also diet and sleep are hugely important. I am now a vegan. I used to eat meat, lots of dairy, drank alcohol, coffee, and processed foods. Not anymore. No more meat, dairy, alcohol, caffeine, processed food. Only eat fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, water and your colon will thank you for it!
Also watch out for sleep apnea(UARS- upper airway resistance syndrome). Sleep apnea might explain your thyroid and cholesterol issues. If you don't sleep well and breath well through your nose at night this will sabatoge all your other efforts to get well. I went for a sleep study and found i had sleep apnea and now treat it will a CPAP machine and breath-rite strips. What a difference a well oxygenated night's sleep will make on your overall health. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions. You can email me at info@kwdc.ca. Best regards. Mike

Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:26 pm

Sure sounds like stopping energy drinks (anycaffeine) and alcohol would be a good idea for awhile at least.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:25 pm

hi
you describe almost exactly my feelings and symptoms , i also get the feeling i am ejaculating boiling water , which is very un-nerving.
All i can say to you is what has worked for me , and that is regular prostate drainage , seems to of helped me , since ive been doing it, my symptoms seems to be bareable. plus cutting back on coffee and coke and keeping my poops regular and soft.
you can email me for further details if you wish.
Jake

Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:41 am

Thank you Thank you Thank you!! I truly appreciate the responses, Yes I will get off the energy drinks and it is so refreshing to have people who wanna help! I'll pay it forward and be sure to let everyone know how it's going! doctorvb
I am going to do exactly what you recommended. And Jake, I would very much like to e-mail you and get further details! Thanks again guys!

Wed May 02, 2012 1:27 pm

I hope I can gjve you some helpful advice after my journey. Cipro (4 week course) initially cleared all symptoms within 10 days. After 10 more days symptoms returned at about 60% intensity, with 8 days remaining of the course. Prescribed Bactrim, no real change. This went on for 2 years. Hot baths eased the discomfort and helped when had before bed as easier to fall asleep. After noting food and drug intake as well as sleep patterns I put some puzzle pieces together. Alcohol, valium removed symptoms for 12-18 hours. When the urge to poo came my symptoms went. After poo symptoms back within 1hour. No prostate pain when passing stool. When sleeping in spare bed symptoms often gone for most of next day. I then started walking while tensing my abs and what I can only describe as sucking in my butt/sphincter. Symptoms gone when tense! Started pelvic floor and core conditioning, problem 95% gone! Had 1 or 2 flare ups that I used Cipro very quickly for. I am convinced many of us have muscular problems, maybe brought on after chronic asymptomatic infection. I am dentist so my medical knowledge is obviously limited but this just seemed a logical conclusion. Give the pelvic floor and core exercise a go. Maybe change your mattress, see an osteopath/chiro/physio. Hope this helps some of you out there.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]