Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 New subscriber sharing prostatitis issues 

Post New subscriber sharing prostatitis issues
I'm new to this forum and have read with a great deal of interest of the many sufferers of prostatitis. Thought I would share my story and see if there are any suggestions for my issues. Brief bio: age - 59, type 2 diabetes, recently diagnosed with non-bacterial prostatitis. Urology exam was scheduled due to an elevated PSA from 2.9 to 4.7 in less than one year. Urologist has me on Cypro and flomax. Cypro twice daily and flomax one per day. After two weeks have not seen any difference in symptoms. However, after reading all previous posts, I can tell that two weeks or two years may not be enough time!! My Urologist said that if no improvement after 4-6 weeks I will need a biopsy of my prostate. My symptoms are similar to all of the other posts, ie., burning while urinating, pelvic pain, testicle pain, pain while sitting, pain while walking (briskly), not able to completely empty after urination, and urinating 15-20 times per day. Was also told that my prostate was asymmetrical and hard. Just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience with any suggestions. Thanks for any responses.

Wed May 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Post Re: New subscriber sharing prostatitis issues
Hi,

So how you doing? any update.

Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]