Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 The mental & emotional Journey 

Post The mental & emotional Journey
I know many may agree or disagree that the problem we have is mental but we are still mentally and emotionally damaged from this condition. This maybe for the rest of our lives. This has probably been the hardest journey most of us have ever had and most of us feel that we are alone in it.. I do think alot of men have this condition but its just not a conversation you have with the fellas....I myself sometimes sit and think about life before the "incident"...

The things that stressed me out 1 1/2 yrs ago seem so little now and I would probably do anything to go back in the past and redo my decisions....Life is different in my mind but i do a good job keeping it normal around my family and friends, though, Im very disappointed in myself for the decision I made... But it could always be worse..Lets all remember that.. We could have messed up other people lives based on the stupid decisions we have made...The crazy part is that I definitely know dudes that are way more wilder and careless/free more than me and never experienced anything like this....why did i have to get this and what can i do to get rid of....Thats the question we all probably been asking ourselves for the last 3 months, 2 years or even 6 plus yrs...Im writing this because it is important to be mentally and emotionally healthy and we all must strive for that...

Really appreciate your pain free/mild pain days, enjoy life like you never have, stay positive and be mentally strong. This forum has been a great place for alot of us and we probably all come this site everyday as it has become the normal.....The crazy part is that we all have mostly all the same symptoms but all got here from different avenues(blowjob, unprotected sex, anal sex, weight lifting, riding a bike or just woke up one day and felt different)...Did i have this all along and the incident made me notice it?..

I have spent so much money on this and still paying medical bills till thsi day.. My medicine cabinet looks like GNC and vitamin shop together and I have become a worrisome person about my health and wife's health... Im learning to deal with it and move on and thats the goal here....cant say we all have not done EVERYTHING possible to see whats wrong, right?....I would say i wont be on the site anymore but thats a lie so i just wanna say be strong for your family and appreciate everything possible...

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]