Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Please Help 

Post Please Help
Hello everyone,

I am a 42 year old male with no major medical issues except slight hypertension. In the last six months, after ejaculating, I get a throbbing pain in the lower rectum. The pain is a few inches into the anus and at times it throbs really bad and I feel pain down right leg. I am based in the middle east right now and can't really get to any reputable doctors until I return home in December. My ejaculate contains large amounts of darkish yellow jelly substances. I get this pain every single time I ejaculate. I figure it could be the prostate because when I clench the muscles in that area the pain and throbbing get worse until I release the muscles. I usually have to take pain meds to help with the pain but it helps only slightly. I had a urine test done (dip) here on base and it came back with what I recall as ecoli infection. I was given a 4 week dose of antibiotics but the pain still exists after ejaculating. Any idea what this could be?

Thanks in advance!

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:45 am

Post Re: Please Help
Hey aerotech,

sorry to hear that. Which antibiotic did you get?
Was it sensitive to your e.coli infection and have you been tested for infection again (urine, semen, EPS)?
Have you had unprotected sex (oral,vaginal,anal), too much or too less intimate care a few days/weeks before you got symptoms?
Have you had a rectal exam? Was it painful?
How is your urine flow (weak, normal, strong)?
Is your penis tip red or does it look different?
Does your ejaculate still look yellow?

Since you dealing with it over 6 months, you probably know by now that there is no easy answer to it - keep trying, testing and don't give up.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:26 pm

you need a proper and complete urologic exam. It's possible that there are other bacterial pathogens causing your symptoms aside from ecoli. if that's the case then you need a long course and cocktail of antibiotics. Once you get back to your home country stat by finding a reputable urologists that specializes in treating prostatitis.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:38 am

Drink some tea, especially lavender, green, and chamomile. Ginger tea might help too.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:42 pm

How are you feeling now? The painful ejaculation was the start of my symptoms.

Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:45 pm

there is two doctor in UAE if you are there

Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]