Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 HERE'S WHAT CURED ME!!! 

Post HERE'S WHAT CURED ME!!!
So I suffered for years, and I swore to myself that if I ever got better, I would tell everyone I could to help them. My pain started out as the typical pain at the tip of the penis, then moved to testicles and kept getting worse and worse. I recently visited a chiropractor and they told me that one of their other patients got cured using this website... I, of course, went to the site and it cured me! Many years of pain and suffering gone!!! I really hope this helps, its worth every penny. I hate that they are charging, but its a drop in the bucket to what I paid over the years trying to find a cure. It was only $20 when I did it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

ADMIN NOTE: A recent rule change from the governing board has 'prohibited' external links. If any member wishes to get the link, send the new member a PM. Thanks!

Last edited by land on Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:37 pm

Post Re: Here's what cured me
They wouldnt let me post the website in the above post. You will have to copy and paste this into your browser:

ADMIN NOTE: This is a public post. They can see what I wrote. You can not post a link to another page, especially one with all the hyperbole that site has on it. Please do not post it again in the public forum.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:54 pm

Post Re: Here's what cured me
They wont let me post the link, thats fine. Just PM if you're interested, this deserves to be seen. This has no doubt cured me and others, just figured I'd share.

Thanks.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]