Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Irritation Of The Penis 

Post Irritation Of The Penis
Currently my main symptom is a regular urge urinate, mostly from a sort of burning or pain in the penis. Mostly at the tip.

The urethra (if thats the correct name for the tube).. feels irritated. A bit sensitive.

Does anyone have any experience of this and anything that might help reduce the symptoms of it? It's driving me up the wall right now!

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:59 am

Post Re: Irritation Of The Penis
When I experienced that, pyridium (numbs the urethra) and alpha blockers helped.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:02 pm

Thank you. I'll look into that!

Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:20 pm

I have that...for the last year. I cant say what helps, but i can tell you, doxy, moxi, azithro, cephalax, sulpha and fosfo did nothing. Also flucanzole, fungal cream, prostiphil, oregano pills, soaking in grean tea and i forget what else i have tried.
I started withburge to uriate and burning at tip. Those went away and now its irratated and red urethra and redish penis head.
currently seeing i.d doctor in hope of answers.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:34 pm

Well first thing is to treat the infection if you got one. I assume you've been up that road with no luck.

I actually think herbs could be effective. You could go see a herbalist in your area. Or if it were me I'd consider ashwagandha,reishi,St johns wort, and American skullcap, or some combination of those. There is a book body into balance that explains a lot of herbs for chronic pain etc I have got a lot out of. There is also the Paleolithic diet which may help shift even really stubborn health problems. It's a common misconception that herbal medicines don't work, the problem is they all do something, but it's hard to know which ones will work for that person. If you get stuck it is worth investigating in some way or another.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]