Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Too Much Sitting and Prostatitis 

Post Too Much Sitting and Prostatitis
One thing I didn't notice (or maybe I just missed); does having a job where you are sitting most of the day have any relationship with men who have prostatitis? Does this cause flare-ups with men who have a problem with prostatitis? Just a thought.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:32 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Too Much Sitting and Prostatitis
If you're suffering, call Dr bahns office in Ventura ca. It is the best decision I have ever made
I used to frequent these forums in hopes of a cure. Now I'm doing it to help my fellow man. No one deserves this, and you need to know there is hope. I have no incentive to promote this other than I am elated to finally have some relief from this horrible condition.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:13 am

Post Re: Too Much Sitting and Prostatitis
I have wondered the same as you certainly feel it if you have been sitting down all day. Additionally, exercising my core has helped me reduce symptoms. I intend now to fully embark upon an empirical approach to testing this: working from a standing station and strengthening my core to see if it has an effect.

I would be interested in anyone else trying this approach and what results they have yielded.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]