Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:59 pm



Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory 
Author Message

Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:51 pm
Posts: 21
Post Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
Hi,

I'm starting to believe that those who got this from a BJ/Sex may have herpes/HPV 16. I've seen a lot of evidence on other forums months ago but dismissed it naively.

My reason for thinking this:

MANY men/women have herpes/HPV and show 0 symptoms but there are loads of them who have severe reactions to herpes/hpv.. just check out some of the forums and a lot of the symptoms match ours. Many like us don't know if they have HPV unless they get warts.. but even then it's hard to tell which type of HPV. On another forum, 3 guys were diagnosed by biopsy due to a small bump near the meatus and all came back with HPV 16. HPV 16 causes cervical cancer in 99% of women.. another guy said he was dating a new girl who was a virgin.. she had her first smear and it came back with cancer cells thus proving he did in fact have hpv 16 and passed it to his girlfriend. Your probably thinking.. no my wife/girlfriend is fine her smear came back fine, well doesn't mean she hasn't got it, it just means it hasn't affected her cells yet, it can take years.

There is no test for HPV 16 unless you visibly get a wart (most don't with HPV 16)

Herpes: MOST people do not get any symptoms. Negative bloody tests are very common and in the UK they don't test for it anyway. Do not dismiss this as a factor. Herpes attacks the nerves, and lives in the sciatic nerve. Doing exercises and manage your immune system will help this condition but NEVER cure it. A guy on another forum had 13 herpes bood tests and 2 Western blot (The mega herpes test) which all came back negative, yet a year in he had an outbreak and was diagnosed. Do not be fooled into thinking you don't have it. Read some of the stories on
http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... comb.click
A lot of you are doing exercises which is probably temporarily helping the damaged nerves. Again managing this condition, not curing it.
Many are taking antibiotics which is giving you the anti inflammatory, again managing this condition not curing it.
Many are taking LOTS of supplements, yes these work to a certain extent.. and I think I know why. All VIRAL conditions can be suppressed to a certain extent if your immune system is in tact. Most of you feel worse with lack of sleep, bad diet.. it's because your immune system is weak and the virus is attack again.

There is a vaccine against HPV 16 so you could protect future partners. There's currently no cure for HPV 16 or herpes but there's ongoing trials. NOBODY I know has ever been 100% cured from this after receiving this from ORAL/SEX period. Only managing the condition. I believe some have it mild because the immune system can handle it better than others.

HERPES/HPV 16 do some research into these. The effects on men for HPV 16 hasn't been well documented. But do not dismiss these because I'm almost convinced it's one of these. You find all of this fungi etc then cure it and you still feel bad.. because it isn't the issue you're clinging to false hope. Start treating this as a viral not bacterial and see if you see results.

This is my opinion from 100s of hours of reading. I think until a cure for these come out, you need to keep your immune system in top shape. HPV can clear from the body on it's own, but it can take years. Herpes can be managed effectively, with anti-virals(valtrex?) and a good diet.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this!

Cheers,


Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:08 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:20 pm
Posts: 201
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
Interesting theory...didnt think herpes would cause issues for 1 year straight without any sores but i guess there could be different symptoms.
I am seeing an I.D doctor tomorrow and will run your theory past him.
Both can be transmitted orally...let you know.


Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:57 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:09 am
Posts: 54
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
Man, As much I appreciate the new info, kinda wish i didnt read it...I really need to stay off the net...I have been doing great physically(feeling honestly 80- 85% symptom free), yet still damaged mentally( still think me and the wife is passing each other "something") but working on that day to day...I tested negative for everything over a year ago but now reading this has got me somewhat paranoid again. I have never really had any visible bumps ever but damn, it can still show its head a 1 yr later....Im very curious to hear everyone views on this...


Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:51 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:50 pm
Posts: 960
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
Well, if there's not really a test that can be run for it without a bump showing up, and there's no cure for it, I wouldn't really worry about it too much. Might be better off not knowing. I don't know though, I kinda doubt that's what some of us have. I guess just make your girlfriends / wives get checked out by a gynecologist once a year, and keep an eye on your psa levels along with the infrequent ultrasound.

My girl and I keep passing something back and forth, I get it each time we have unprotected sex. I am thinking it's the enterococcus that showed up in my PES. It can cause utis, and vaginal infections as well. She's getting treated, and I'm about to give fosfomycin a try for a while.

We can do a lot to manage the symptoms, so either way that's a good thing. Inflammation is probably the most important thing we've all got to get under control as long term inflammation isn't good. Do whatever you have to in order to manage it the best you can. Diet, exercise, natural medicines, etc.


Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:48 am
Profile

Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:51 pm
Posts: 21
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
jaynnc wrote:
Man, As much I appreciate the new info, kinda wish i didnt read it...I really need to stay off the net...I have been doing great physically(feeling honestly 80- 85% symptom free), yet still damaged mentally( still think me and the wife is passing each other "something") but working on that day to day...I tested negative for everything over a year ago but now reading this has got me somewhat paranoid again. I have never really had any visible bumps ever but damn, it can still show its head a 1 yr later....Im very curious to hear everyone views on this...


Sorry! this was a theory only. But we can't turn a blind eye because it's not what we want to hear ay :)i it isn't the end of the world.


Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:21 am
Profile

Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:51 pm
Posts: 21
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
Inflamed wrote:
Well, if there's not really a test that can be run for it without a bump showing up, and there's no cure for it, I wouldn't really worry about it too much. Might be better off not knowing. I don't know though, I kinda doubt that's what some of us have. I guess just make your girlfriends / wives get checked out by a gynecologist once a year, and keep an eye on your psa levels along with the infrequent ultrasound.

My girl and I keep passing something back and forth, I get it each time we have unprotected sex. I am thinking it's the enterococcus that showed up in my PES. It can cause utis, and vaginal infections as well. She's getting treated, and I'm about to give fosfomycin a try for a while.

We can do a lot to manage the symptoms, so either way that's a good thing. Inflammation is probably the most important thing we've all got to get under control as long term inflammation isn't good. Do whatever you have to in order to manage it the best you can. Diet, exercise, natural medicines, etc.


Has anybody told you: enterococcus is causing your prostatitis symptoms? many have had and removed this with no benefit


Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:23 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:55 am
Posts: 165
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
I've considered this a possibility, but it is difficult to know for sure because there are other possibilities that seem to have strong enough credibility and research which backs them up. Perhaps you could post a few links to some of the information you read? I also think the nerve affected / damaged theory is one worth isolating or testing somehow because of how the pain and symptoms move and change but stay within the pelvis and nearby areas. After a few months of myofascial release physical therapy, I had somewhat less pain, but still had pain in the same areas.


Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:20 pm
Posts: 201
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
So, i just spoke with the i.d. doctor at my sinaii...he confirms your theory that there could be inflammation with no sores. That hsv1 and hsv2 can be transmitted from a blow job. That there is a 90 percent chance i have hsv1 but unlnown if it is affecting genitals and a swab would be required to see if my issues are from that.
Going for blood work now...going back in a few weeks and will probably get hsv test done then.
I asked about hpv as well, he said its possible but that the body usually can clear hpv virus from 6 months to 2 years. Also can be transmitted from oral sex.


Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:41 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:50 pm
Posts: 960
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
prostateman wrote:
Has anybody told you: enterococcus is causing your prostatitis symptoms? many have had and removed this with no benefit


My urologist seemed to think it was coagulase negative staphylococcus when he performed a PES and cultured that. Direct semen culture said it was enterococcus species. All I know is that rocephin helps me tremendously when I'm taking it, when I stop though, it comes back.


Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:52 am
Profile

Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:51 pm
Posts: 21
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
presto423 wrote:
I've considered this a possibility, but it is difficult to know for sure because there are other possibilities that seem to have strong enough credibility and research which backs them up. Perhaps you could post a few links to some of the information you read? I also think the nerve affected / damaged theory is one worth isolating or testing somehow because of how the pain and symptoms move and change but stay within the pelvis and nearby areas. After a few months of myofascial release physical therapy, I had somewhat less pain, but still had pain in the same areas.


Other possibilities with credible research that.. yet as far as I know nobody has been cured by these discoveries? All I ever hear is temporary relief.. which makes perfect sense if you're taking supplements and looking after your immune system. The minute you start eating junk, drinking caffeine, having a late night out it goes mental again.. your immune system is weaker.

I don't for a second believe these encounters were caused by another other than an STD.


Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:03 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:51 pm
Posts: 21
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
freakinfrustrated wrote:
So, i just spoke with the i.d. doctor at my sinaii...he confirms your theory that there could be inflammation with no sores. That hsv1 and hsv2 can be transmitted from a blow job. That there is a 90 percent chance i have hsv1 but unlnown if it is affecting genitals and a swab would be required to see if my issues are from that.
Going for blood work now...going back in a few weeks and will probably get hsv test done then.
I asked about hpv as well, he said its possible but that the body usually can clear hpv virus from 6 months to 2 years. Also can be transmitted from oral sex.


Wow you don't mess around. Correct HPV can clear from the body. But there's still a chance your body may never fight it off. I'm guessing the vast majority do because cancer cases are quite low caused by HPV. Nonetheless if HPV does eventually clear your system in this time frame(I have read it can take up to several years) then surely the symptoms will dissipate.

My main point is, try some Valtrex, go try some viral remedies and see if you feel any better. I really believe this is the route we need to take. If you received this problem from BJ/Sex.


Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:06 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:51 pm
Posts: 21
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
Inflamed wrote:
prostateman wrote:
Has anybody told you: enterococcus is causing your prostatitis symptoms? many have had and removed this with no benefit


My urologist seemed to think it was coagulase negative staphylococcus when he performed a PES and cultured that. Direct semen culture said it was enterococcus species. All I know is that rocephin helps me tremendously when I'm taking it, when I stop though, it comes back.


Correct, when you stop it comes back. It's not a cure it's helping with the inflammation. Again leading back to my theory. There isn't enough research on HPV/Herpes but there are research papers online where people with Prostatitis also had Herpes and HPV lesions etc but no proof it was the route cause because it's so complicated.


Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:09 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:20 pm
Posts: 201
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
I should clarify, the dr said there is a 90 percent chance anybody my age has hsv1..so of i test positive, a further swab of area will have to be done.
I had this appointment booked for months, but after explaining the whole thing and all i have taken..he brought up hsv. Its the only thing i have not been tested for.
He said if its bacterial, its in a low amount that wont be picked up by tests, or possibly hsv or residual inflammation.
I asked about hpv, although possible, he didnt really seem to give ot much thought.


Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:03 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:20 pm
Posts: 201
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
Some of the questions he asked me made me wonder if doctor thought I had AIDS. Kind of freaked me out a bit....googling how common hiv is from oral. It is almost none exisistant form of transmission, especially if you are recieving. Also i was tested at 7 weeks by family doctor and was negative. Thats suppose to be pretty accurate.
Still freaked me out a bit.
A urologist goes straight to prostatitis as diagnosis and an infectious dr goes to possible hsv, hiv questioning.
If i went to chiro he woud say its my back and pelvis and a podiatrist would say its from poor arch in my foot..haha


Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:41 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:09 am
Posts: 54
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
[quote="freakinfrustrated"]Some of the questions he asked me made me wonder if doctor thought I had AIDS. Kind of freaked me out a bit....googling how common hiv is from oral. It is almost none exisistant form of transmission, especially if you are recieving. Also i was tested at 7 weeks by family doctor and was negative. Thats suppose to be pretty accurate.
Still freaked me out a bit.
A urologist goes straight to prostatitis as diagnosis and an infectious dr goes to possible hsv, hiv questioning.
If i went to chiro he woud say its my back and pelvis and a podiatrist would say its from poor arch in my y


Yeah @freak, I know what you mean but let's not forgot Dr. Google,also....he would have you thinking you had all of the above plus more...


Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:40 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 am
Posts: 31
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
Well, I got this from sex (condom broke) and/or wrong cleaning afterwards. I may have poured water, soap, pathogens in my urethra and urinated not until a few hours afterwards unfortunately. First symptoms started a ~week afterwards with redness around the tip of the penis and burning in the urethra later on until it finally went to the bladder/prostate region. Sadly I had no experience with any of this stuff and went to a local urologist which turned out to be a total failure (for more info read "new here, same old diagnosis - my story"). They found pseudomonas and enterococcus in my ejaculate which seems to be clear now due to the last cipro treatment (don't recommend it, crippled me). I haven't been tested for "everything" yet, therefore I'll make further tests. Yesterday I got a message from a private lab that "all tests" were negative, which is kind of frustrating but I am also happy.
I agree with
Quote:
I think until a cure for these come out, you need to keep your immune system in top shape.
100%. I really keep an eye on my gut health, nutrition and try to improve it.


Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:47 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:00 am
Posts: 24
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
I have had herpes a long time before prostatitis. I think I also had some hpv warts earlier. I think herpes can lay in the back ground. In case my problem is from herpes it is because of the stressful encounter that somehow started havoc in my nerves. I do seldom get the “herpes pimples”. They feel differt than the pelvic pain. But my skin gets red and irritated when I get a herpes attack. The skin then feels very irritating but it goes away in a day or two. It’s a piece of cake compared to prostatitis. The prostatitis redness doesn’t hurt like herpes.


Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:57 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:51 pm
Posts: 21
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
skistar wrote:
I have had herpes a long time before prostatitis. I think I also had some hpv warts earlier. I think herpes can lay in the back ground. In case my problem is from herpes it is because of the stressful encounter that somehow started havoc in my nerves. I do seldom get the “herpes pimples”. They feel differt than the pelvic pain. But my skin gets red and irritated when I get a herpes attack. The skin then feels very irritating but it goes away in a day or two. It’s a piece of cake compared to prostatitis. The prostatitis redness doesn’t hurt like herpes.


when did your prostatitis symptoms start? after sex/bj etc and did you say you noticed you had hpv warts before prostatitis?


Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:01 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:38 am
Posts: 161
Location: Emil-Andresen-Straße 12, 22529 Hamburg, Germany
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
Stop wasting our lives with inactionable theories.

If you think, it was any virus, there is an anti-viral in development that is allegedly able to eliminate all viruses - so even your "well hidden and not found" viruses. It is called DRACO and needs funding. Look for "draco antiviral" on the internet.

_________________
My Prostatitis/CPPS-Blog: http://prostatitis-cpps-heilen.blogspot.de
Help yourself and others: http://prostatitis.16mb.com


Last edited by Whatever on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:52 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:44 am
Posts: 155
Post Re: Guys who got this from a BJ/Sex theory
Whatever wrote:
Stop wasting our lives with inactionable theories.

True! I'm now 3years into this, thought about every possible theories.. until I've stopped worrying and accept it.
Face it guys, you will PROBABLY not find a magically hidden bacteria down there, some guy here even managed to get his prostate removed and was still in pain.

The good thing is that this 3rd year was mostly pain free, I had a few relapses but nothing bad and very short lived (< 24hrs)
Once you took various ABXs cocktails then I guess there is nothing else to do except maybe injections.

This disease is just about changings your habits & being healthy


Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:51 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ] 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.