Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Liquid Turmeric extract 

Post Liquid Turmeric extract
I rarely come here anymore but thought I would post as I recently had a flare up and wanted to share this in case it helps someone. After a colonoscopy my prostate began to act up, not unexpected as it happened after a colonoscopy many yrs ago. I had never used Turmeric in a liquid form but after doing a bit of reading I thought I would give it a go early on to see if it would help. In pill form Turmeric isn't easily absorbed, so how much of it people are actually getting is questionable. Liquid in a liposome seems to be a better way to get the benefits. So anyway I noticed much improvement in my symptoms in a short period of time. There are a couple of brands that use liposomes so you can find out easily enough and decide for yourself which to try. I started out at half the daily recommended dose to see if there would be any issues taking it. Then moved on to the full dose. I've been very pleased with the results. I know it's been discussed here but not sure if the liquid form has been so since I'm rarely around thought I would mention it. Hope it helps someone and best of luck to all still suffering.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:36 am

Post Re: Liquid Turmeric extract
Thanks, I think this is interesting, I hadn't heard of this liquid turmeric before. Other options for inflammation are ashwagandha and boswellia that are often used with turmeric, they've been been shown to be helpful for osteoarthritis inflammation/ pain in clinical trials. I found jarrow ashwagandha pretty relaxing, but I can't say about prostate inflammation because I don't really get that anymore.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]