Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Chronic Prostatitis!! 

Post Chronic Prostatitis!!
I’m a 33 year old male...never smoked or have had alcohol in my life.

One day last year around July 2016 out of nowhere had this burning sensation all the way up to my bum to my penis.

I don’t know how many different kinds of antibiotics I’ve taken up till now.... the only which seemed to have worked by reducing all these symptoms from a 10 to 1 on the pain scale has been Bactrim..However I still feel discomfort and lower back pain from time to time...it’s not completely gone...also i feel reduced urine flow as well as not as strong ejaculations that I used to have..

I honestly don’t know what else to do...my urologist feels like he has tried everything with the pro static massage which didn't lead to anything..he says he would like to put me on alpha blockers next..

any advice?

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Post Re: Chronic Prostatitis!!
HI, Sorry your in a lot of pain and discomfort.I have myself suffered with chronic prostatitis since 2007 and have in the beginning tried many drugs, alpha blockers etc.Only when i had a infection/bacteria did the antibiotics help but still there is no clue for this condition.My suggestion is try and stay away from too many drugs that for the most part do nothing for the condition as well as the horrible side effects.Dr's feel that if they don't prescribe drugs then the patients walk away feeling like her/she did nothing so to appease your mind they prescribe.

Hope you feel better soon.

Gary

Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:03 pm

I strongly suggests you to change your diet. Eliminate all sugars, gluten, grains, spicy foods, caffeine, milk and dairy products, hydrogenated fats and oils, and acidic foods. Focus on leafy greens, organic chicken and organic eggs, wild caught fish, and fermented foods.
Try the broccoli treatment protocol. Also focus more on herbs and medicinal mushrooms like Reishi mushroom, Aswagandha, Boswellia etc.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:52 am

Thank you guys for the response...bacterim has worked well for me so far...

Currently all i experience is discomfort around my prostrate..i feel like my bladder doesnt empty all the way sometimes and when i ejaculate it isnt as strong.

Does anyone have an exercises or over the counter meds that they took that if not cured at least fixed to some extent?

Its also so weird so earlier this year i was on vacation and i pulled a muscle in back really bad..for some reason the discomfort that i felt around my prostate was gone...i felt like every time id tilt my head downwards the stretch i could feel all the way down to my tail bone..anyways long story short..when i came back to America the discomfort came back and my back was almost healed..lol.. i know weird as hell!

Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:41 pm

Im in same boat..sulfa, moxi, azithro, doxy, flagyl and a few others....exhausted the antibiotic route....started alpha blocker today..doxazosin, very low dose to start. Also told to do canda clear four by genestra. Suppose to be good for your gut after prolonged antibiotics. Have to get it still.....prostafil doesnt seem to help but i have only been on it for a month.
10 months into this and no end in sight.
Time to follow yak's route and go strict diet...which i did do for a month with no results...

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Guys, it's not easy for me to read all your suffering and discomfort here to be honest. I feeling all your pain emotionally even though physically I'm 90-95% symptom free now most of the time. How I wish there's something I can do.

Hanginginthere if you have difficulty emptying your bladder ask your doctor to prescribe you an alpha blocker drug particularly Alfuzosin. It helps relax the prostate and bladder neck for easy urination and emptying the bladder. Broccoli treatment helps as well.

FreakinFrustrated I've been suggesting you to try REISHI MUSHROOM supplements from reishiessence.com, also I'm not sure how strict your diet was before but 1 month of diet is not enough. It needs a lifetime commitment unfortunately but once you get used to it, you would never like to comeback to your old eating habits.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]