Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Non-bacterial prastate (chlamydi) is cured with tetrachcline 

Post Non-bacterial prastate (chlamydi) is cured with tetrachcline
NOTE: This is only for young people suffering from so called "non-bacterial prostate."
I remember 10 years ago when I was diagnosed non-bacterial chronicle prostate, the doctor prescribed me the "tetracycline" and that cured me. And I wondered how come I had spent so much money on expensive drugs with other doctors and now such cheep pills healed me.

I just checked in Russian website, it says this - "Given the probability of having chlamydia or other latent infections" - that means chlamydia is not always can be detected. So I am thinking maybe 10 years ago I had chlamydia! - And the doctors couldn't detect it for 3 years, but after 3 years the lab results could detect it, some how it showed up. Because all those 3 years I never was prescribed "tetracycline" and I couldn't be cured. Guys I remember it as now - 4, 5 days after I began taking "tetracycline" the pain began to disappear, and I had healthiest life for 10 years, before I was infected again. Thursday I am going to see my doctor and I will tell him all what I remember. Pray for me! And if it works for me again, then most of you might be healed too, the same way.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]