Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 After 6 months with this I have burning? 

Post After 6 months with this I have burning?
After 6 months I came back from holiday and suddenly I'm burning down there all the time? this wasn't really a troublesome symptom before.. but now I feel my penis is on fire and the areas around it. It's fine when I initially wake up but gets worse throughout the day, does anyone else have this? or if you managed to cure it how did you do it?

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:28 am

Post Re: After 6 months with this I have burning?
I have that sometimes. I don't know what it is either. It wasn't happening for a long time while I had other, usual prostatitis pain. One probable cause is urinary backflow. Another is urethral narrowing from the inflammation or some other problem.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:22 am

I had that when i first started having issues. Worst sympton by far.....feels like someone put minty firey muscle cream on tip of penis? I found showering or baths helped a bit...once tried yogurt....anti fungal lotion...that baby cream for diaper rash helped a bit.....it went away after a few weeks and i get a mild version of it from ttime to time but not like before...i found it was worse after urination..
I hope it never comes back and wish u luck.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:01 am

Yup this is pretty common with prostatitis. First few minutes waking up in the morning you feel cured...then reality sets back in as the day progresses.

When my burning was at its worse it was like my whole groin was on fire. Internal massage really helps me with it - it's basically irritated and /or inflamed nerves causing it. Mine has improved over the past year but is still there. In fact right now my scrotum feels on fire as I haven't done an internal massage in a couple days. The ganglion impar nerve block eliminated it for a while in my case. I rarely ever get the irritated meatus pain anymore, though I attribute this to basically giving up masturbation. Doing that more than once a week really caused a spike in irritation for me.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:25 am

SMALL FIBER POLY-NEUROPATHY could be the cause of this nerve pain and irritation. This is the latest discovery on the study that was conducted recently. Not sure what is the therapy for this.

For those burning in testicles and urethra, try the Broccoli treatment protocol once in every 3-4 months. It helped me, it may or may not help you.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:12 pm

Could the SMALL FIBER POLY-NEUROPATHY be caused by the medications we all have taken like the cipro?

Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]