Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 9:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Calcification? 

Post Calcification?
What is Calcification exactly?
And how do you treat it?

Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:14 pm

Post Re: Calcification?
morm30 wrote:
What is Calcification exactly?
And how do you treat it?

calcification is some kind of a prostate stone as what I understand. No one knows the exact cause of it. Some doctors say that it is possibly formed due to the urine that is flowing back to the prostate. Another doctor said that it is caused by biofilm forming bacteria after a prostate infection. So in short the STUPID conventional medicine has no idea how this calcification was formed in the prostate. Some doctors claim that a lot of guys after 40 starts to develop prostate calcification without causing any symptoms or problems in the prostate. Some doctors say that calcification makes the prostate prone to infection. Once you have a calcification in your prostate it becomes difficult to treat because bacteria hide under it and they make it as a protective shield against the effect of antibiotics. Unfortunately there is no such procedure in the USELESS conventional medicine to treat or remove this calcification. They find a way to remove the calcification of kidney, gall bladder and some other organs of the body but they neglected the prostate. No one is interested with the problems concerning the prostate unless you have prostate cancer where doctors can benefit economically. I have a calcification in my prostate and I believe this is one of the biggest reason why my prostatitis become chronic, not because of antibiotic resistance but because of the calcification which becomes the protective shield for the bacteria. After 15 months since I was diagnosed with this condition, I am still looking for ways to remove this calcification but no luck so far.

Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:16 am

Thank you for the reply, this really is a curse isn't it?
WOuld a vigerious massage help break up the calcification?

Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:50 am

You can remove the calcifications in the prostate with EDTA suppositories.
Read Daniel Shoskes paper concerning prostatitis EDTA treatment:
https://www.prostatitis.org/pdf/shoskesurology.pdf

Also read Goran S EDTA success story on this forum and on the http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... s.ning.com forum

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:43 pm

You could try Vitamin K2 and Magnesium. Those are the only ways I can think of to shrink calcification, and even that's questionable.

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]