Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 10 years ago I was cured from "Non-bacterial prostate" 

Post 10 years ago I was cured from "Non-bacterial prostate"
NOTE: This is only for young people suffering from so called "non-bacterial prostate."
I have exactly the same symptoms. And the doctors told me they don't know what is going on with me. I had sex with a girl I rarely knew and after 3-4 days I had these symptoms. It is a nightmare to me. Because I have once been through this 10 years ago.
10 years ago I had same issue, I went to all the doctors, tried everything didn't help for three years. They said I have chronicle prostate. I just tried to keep myself worm, cause it doesn't hurt when it kept warm. After three years I went to a doctor for different reason, and during the conversation I told him that I can't be in cold weather I can't swim in the cold water because my prostate gets swollen. He asked me if I have normal erection - I said yes! I was 22 at that time. He told me it is not normal that I have problem with prostate, that I am too young to have an issue with prostate. He checked several bacterias and viruses on the list and asked me to get checked for them in the lab and bring him the result. All were urinal. I gave the test and one bacteria/parasite came up positive. Honestly, I forgot what was the name for it. I remember it was very hard to say, it was 10 years ago, so I forgot. Either trichomoniasis, chlamydia or something else. But guys I took the pills he prescribed me, and I was cured. I don't know why the previous doctors couldn't find it. I asked the doctor why it didn't show up in previous lab results, he said that not all the bacterias, viruses and parasite are being asked by doctors to be checked in the lab. Lab checks urine only for the bacterias that the Doctor asks to be checked.

My point is that, non-bacterial prostate can be cured. I have suffered for three years. But then I was cured, and I was cured with antibiotics, in 3 to 4 days it went away. And I had excellent life for 10 years. It is either bacterias, viruses and parasite and it transmitted from sexual encounter. Because in both cases it occur to me after I had sex. I have never tried massage, just antibiotics.

Unfortunately, that doctor passed away a year ago. And my current doctor don't know how to help me. I took pills against trichomoniasis, chlamydia, but still in pain. I am in nightmare now. Don't know what to do.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:53 am

Post Re: 10 years ago I was cured from "Non-bacterial prostate"
I have had great succes with Dr. Bahn in Ventura Ca. I am literally a new man. My NIH (pain) score has dropped from a 34 to a 12, and Its only been a week from having my last injection. They are wonderful people, and extremely helpful. Good luck!

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]