Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Bladder Pain 

Post Bladder Pain
So.. 18 months in..

trying fosfo now but have noticed in the last month after being on Oxybutatin. That the pain in the penis is less.. BUT if feels like i have something goiing on in my bladder

So the pain is hard to describe, its like a pressure/burning/uncomfortable feeling, roughly halfway between my navel and pubis bone. The feeling seems to extend through to my penis..

Wondering if i have some form of bladder issue ?

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Post Re: Bladder Pain
I have this pain also, unable to lie on my front. Im on medication for my bladder and going for a cystoscopy in a few weeks. During the night going to the toilet a few times and not alot coming out. Really hoping cystoscopy clarifies what the problem is, i also get pelvic pain. Had this since last October.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:21 am

I sincerely request you to try physio.. also when i say physio you should try to go to the one that specializes in pelvic area.. i had tried with a regular/inexperienced physio with no big improvements but then i went to the one recommended by doctor at penn medicine and saw drastic improvements.. my bladder pain/burn is gone but the penile pain/burn still lingers... still way better than what i was before.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Bladder pain and irritation is one of the many symptoms of Chronic prostatitis both bacterial and non bacterial. Avoid eating bladder irritants like spicy foods, caffeine, salty foods and acidic foods which includes fruits, vinegar, tomatoes especially

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]