Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Does it get worse before it gets better? 

Post Does it get worse before it gets better?
7 months in. Non-bacterial: testicle/penis pain and urination issues are my primary symptoms. I've been seeing a chiropractor and pelvic floor pt for 10 weeks now. We've made real progress at the physical therapy and he was able to reach my internal pelvic floor on Tuesday. The last two days have been pretty rough which is frustrating because I thought I was making great progress. Does anyone think that progress I made internally could be causing this pain as a reaciton? I feel a lot looser in my pelvic floor also.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:25 pm

Post Re: Does it get worse before it gets better?
Definitely. My pain really peaked at its worst just over a year into the ordeal. I have an excel graph that I plot with all my daily pain levels over the past two years and you can see a rather distinct pattern with it. I wish there was a way to attach it to a post. There are smaller cyclical flares within the overall supercycle that become rather apparent looking at the chart. It can be really depressing when the pain flares up, but usually it dies back down after a few weeks for me. Over time the flares have gotten less severe (after the ultimate peak in symptoms last year).

Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]