Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Enterococcus Faecalis Support Thead 

Post Re: Enterococcus Faecalis Support Thead
To elaborate, I'm not saying all lab testing should be halted and replaced with other testing. I'm simply saying there's a lack of qualitative and multi-faceted, reliable forms of testing. Also a lack of comprehensive analysis that results from tests, which could be improved by deferring to a more thorough approach than mere hypothetical conditions in a lab result.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:23 pm

presto423, you are right. science theorist thomas s kuhn saw that decades ago... my fav philosopher

Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Hi Guys,

I thought I would give an update as it has been sometime since I have posted, I have completed my 6 weeks of Fosfomycin and its been 6 weeks since finishing. I had had 3 semen cultures since finished, the latest this week, all have come back clear. The severe burning after ejaculation which would last hours, has died right down to nothing now. I am hoping this is finally cured as Enterococcus Faecalis has been so hard to kill off, I have had numerous antibiotics even Cipro 750mg for 8 weeks, which did not kill it off, Fosfomycin seems to have done the trick.

I also had a small operation where the surgeon massaged my prostate under general anesthetic and flushed out my seminal vesicle which he said there was alot of gunk and lumpy substances flushed out, the prostate massage also flushed out alot of the similar white gunk. This was all done halfway through the 6 week course of Fosfomycin, so the antibiotcs were in my system at a good level to penetrate during and after the minor op.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:58 pm

Could you please describe the procedure with washing the seminal vesicles and pressing the junk out from the prostate?
I have tried some time trying to find someone that can wash the seminal vesicles.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:04 pm

Did you guys experience penis changes?
Like my penis went soft and kind of shifted down below
My balls as well, they also shrunk
It's like I couldn't command my penis anymore

Thank you

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4