Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Finally a Cure for Prostatitis (Bacterial) This cured me. 

Post Finally a Cure for Prostatitis (Bacterial) This cured me.
Ok everyone. I have great news. I am 100 percent cured from this horrible disease after suffering from it for approx. 15 years.
I am going to post my complete experience and how I was treated and cured. I just want to thank this website and the users for all the knowledge members have provided. I will be posting my experience in a few days because I don't want to miss anything. And I believe very strongly this will help those suffering from prostatitis and cure them like it did me.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Post Re: Finally a Cure for Prostatitis (Bacterial) This cured m
I just want to thank God for giving me patience and helping me deal with this painful disease. I would also like to thank those members here who have shared their symptoms, problems, and treatments.  All of this paid off for me in my quest to get rid of this horrible and annoying disease.  Ok let's get down to the steps I took which cured me completely. This may or may not help you.

About Me:  I have been suffering from     prostatitis for approx 15 years now. I am currently 36.

Symptoms:  burning, and frequent urination.  While Sleeping:  waking up like 7 times a night to urinate but never feel full.  Never had full night of sleep.  I pretty much took small naps at night but never full deep sleep.
My biggest problem with Prostatitis was that I just could not sleep. Every time I tried to sleep, I could feel the burning and urge to urinate.
I never had actual pain in the prostate. I could sit down with no problem.

1st year with issue:  I would go to my PCP and he would give me Cipro and a week later I would be better. But as soon as I would have sex, it would come back. I associated sex with pain. My sex life was pretty much over.

For the next 14 years, I just stopped going to doctor about the issue and just dealt with the pain. I was prescribed so much Cipro off and on that it stopped working.

Year 2010.

I decided that I was going to go see a Urologist. I have been blaming my wife all these years. Sex was painful and I had zero desire to do it anymore. My wife always accused me of cheating. Lol.   

I finally went to a Urologist. I explained to the urologist all my symptoms. He said well I have to feel your prostate to see what's going on with you.  That exam was painful. The doctor said that your prostate is inflamed and huge and that's what causing your symptoms.     
So here is the complete breakdown of what I went thru.

1.  exam done and diagnosed with Prostatitis. Was scheduled for cystoscopy.

2.  Had it done. Extremely painful.  Doctor found that my uretha was def blocked because of the large and inflamed prostate.

3.  He did another test which is a balloon and piss test. Don't know the name of it.

4.  He also every visit checked my urine and it always came clean.

5.  After above tests. I was put on antibiotics. Bactrum, lavaquin and Cipro and etc. They helped but after the doses ended, my pain was back.

6.  All of the above and Antibiotics and tests went on for months and months and months.

By this point, I just couldn't handle the pain anymore. So I decided to do my own research.

That's when I stumbled on Prostatitisorg... And I began my own research. I learned a lot of stuff from the forums and the website itself. I started to go thru and have actually read all and every single post of the members and other peoples cure stories.  So I decided that I was going to try some of these cures also.  I did and nothing.

Only cure that I focused on was Surgery. I was in so $uch pain that I decided that I wanted my prostate out. Couldn't take it anymore.  After researching the surgery option, it had too many complications so I kept looking.

One cure that kept coming up was prostate massage. That was the only thing I haven't  tried.  I started to research sites recommended  by prostatitis.org. I focused on Dr. Antonio E. Feliciano Jr. MD and started reading what he had to offer. And I learned a lot. I also read that a clinic in Arizona was associated with him but not too many people had any positive results.  So I called their office in the Philippines and started to prepare to go there for his cure.

Now, my doctor  was extremely patience with me and we tried all different medications.  I was on flomax, jalyn  and every other prostate medication you can name and none of them did squat for me.

Now coming back to the forum on this website. I ran across a post on Trichomoniasis STD and associated it with me.  So my urologist wasn't available so I went to my PCP. I told her the pain I was in and ran across the Trichomoniasis STD post. She laughed and said that I was checked for all STD's and I don't have it. After arguing with her for 1 hour, she prescribed me flagyl or metronidazole the generic brand. The medicine tasted horrible because of the metallic taste.  I was still on Lavaquin for a month now.  After taking metronidazole, I felt better while taking it, I felt cured. But after finishing the dosage, my pain came back.  

Here comes the Cure folks. Sorry for the long details.

My Urologist came back from vacation so I went to see him. I told him about taking metronidazole and he laughed also and said I didn't have it.  I also told him that Lavaquin wasn't helping so he told me to try another antibiotics. I said no. I said no more antibiotics.

I called him up 2 weeks later and told him I was in a lot of pain, so he told me to start on lavaquin. By this time I had enough and started to make my arrangements to go see the doctor in the Philippines.  

I went in to see my Urologist for one last time.  I see my Urologist and I am complaining about the pain as usual and he asks how is the Lavaquin working. I said it helps but the pain is still there. So before I leave his office, I told him my plans to go to the Philippines.  He asked why would I go there. So I explained to him how this doctor in Philippines is an expert on Prostate.  So we talked in details about what he does.

My doctor said that if you would like to try a prostate massage, than I can do that for you. You don't have to go to the Philippines just for that. I said ok. He also said that he will do a culture after the massage. I said ok. Let's do it. He warned me that it was extremely painful.

I got it done. This prostate massage was the most painful pain I have ever felt in my entire life.  Immediately after it was done, the doctor came over and got the swabs for the fluid that came out to get it tested.  The fluid that came out of my penis was light red fluid.  I was in a lot of pain.  So me and the doctor agreed that I would come down once a week and get this massage and see what happens. If it doesn't work than its off to Philippines for me.  The only issue was that the Philippines doctor suggested a daily massage and culture for 21 consecutive days.  I didn't have that luxury due to insurance coverage. So I went to see my doctor every Friday.

After about 2 months of weekly massages, I was 80 percent pain free. And lavaquin was working now due to clearing of the prostate.  And my pain went down about 5 percent only in regards to the prostate massage the doctor gave me on a weekly basis.

I never felt so much better. So I asked the doctor to perform another cystoscopy to make sure I don't have blockage. I felt a blockage. Well that was done a it was completely normal the doctor said and he was amazed. But the Cystoscopy was painful.

At this point I was 100 percent pain free and symptom free.  I decided to have sex with my wife 4 days after the cystoscopy and had sex and felt good. After having sex, my symptom came back. But this time it only itched alotttt in my penis. So I called up my doctor and he prescribed me metronidazole and told me not to have sex with my wife until the medicine is complete. So I took the medicine and completed it but was still in pain.

So I went in for a follow up and got a couple more prostate massages on a weekly basis and I can say to date that I am completely pain free now.  My doctor said that my wife needs to take a dose of metronidazole also. Because we were giving each other the Trichomoniasis back and forth.

Summary:

My problem was solved because of the prostate massages.  Because once an infection gets into a prostate, its extremely hard to get rid of it.

A lot of cultures were done but nothing showed up. I believe that Lavaquin along with the massage worked perfectly.

In my opinion, if you are suffering  from Bacterial or Non-Bacterial Prostatitis, you should def try prostate massage along with antibiotics because a lot of times cultures don't show any infections as in my case.  This is just my opinion.

The most important part is that I started to have an open line of communications with my Urologist and did research on my issue and succeeded.  I also prayed a lot to God. So I thank God also.

Important:  make sure your spouse or girlfriend or boyfriend gets tested and treated if any STD's.

As far as sex now, I want to do it all the time now. It feels good for once. My wife now complains that she can't keep up with my high demand for sex drive.  Lol.  

I hope this helps those who are suffering from this painful disease.  If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:09 pm

I'm truly happy for you. It took for you to stand your ground and go against a doctors wishes to go back on antibiotics and attack the root of the problem. I'm still dealing with some discomfort issues after 2 10 day courses of Metronidazole(a few months back) but there is one thing I've noticed after I did an elimination diet. My symptoms almost completely disappeared after a healthy vitamin megadose with a diet only consisting of fruits and vegetables. I then went back to eating my typical crap diet about after a week. Well, the typical american diet anyway. I'm gonna attempt to clear my prostate on my own with an Aneros. It only seems logical since its the only way to clear it out. Antibiotics cannot penetrate it. You have to make room for fresh fluid. Did you get a positive on your Trichomoniasis tests? That was the same response I got from my doctor. Then he tells me "well, I suppose its possible".

Again, I'm glad youre getting some relief. 16 years is a long time to deal with prostatitis. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:57 am

Thank you for the kind words.

I suggest you have a doctor do the prostate massage. Because I did the massage on my own and it was no where effective as the doctor did it. Also, my doctor is a male and in his late 40's. One time when he was away I saw his assistant who is a female. She did the prostate massage and I felt it was not effective at all. When she did the massage, I didn't feel anything. She said she was pressing as hard as she can but nothing. So I suggest you have a doctor who's going to out his strength it. Because your prostate has to be massaged correctly and firmly. After you have the doctor do it for couple of times, you can use that device and see the difference for yourself.

And don't forget to have the culture done. That's important.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Thanks for the reply. I don't have a urologist. Time to do some research.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:56 am

Where do you live?

Before getting a Urologist. Do some research first. I was very fortunate to get a Urologist who worked with me and was very understanding. Not all Urologist are like that. I am in the NY. So of you live close than you can visit my a urologist. I hope this helps.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:06 am

Glad to hear you are feeling much better.I am in Southern New Jersey and my Urologist is out of Philadelphia. He is very friendly,understanding and professional who listens as like all of them has no cure as there is none but he doesn't and has never said it's in my head as he totally understands the beast in this disease and not one to write you off but just giving a antibiotic and be off with you and have a nice life.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:18 pm

I am originally from South Jersey also. Atlantic City.

Even though painful, I think prostate massage is def the way to go. I wish I knew about this sooner. In my opinion it makes a lot of sense. My urologist is extremely surprised that I am off of all those medications which btw, don't do anything for your symptoms.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 am

Hi,wow your from Atlantic City area,i am in Somers Points which i know you know where that is.For me i find prostate massage more beneficial as far from a cure but does a lot better then any anti biotic unless you have a major infection and then you need it. I even find after a massgae being more sexually aroused and seems to give me more drive and energy.Yes your doctor is surprised because your not just going along with the program to feed your body with harful drugs as after a while too much anti biotocs does become harmful and they do nothing for your symptoms as for me give me a cure and then i will pop a pill as even my Urologist knows i am not going to just take something to take something as you are in control of your body and what goes in it.

Good luck to you ands stay well.

Gary

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:50 am

I'm a ways away from you. I reside in Colorado Springs.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:49 am

I totally jinksed myself. As soon as posted my success online, I got UTI infection.

Now I have been symptom free for 3 months. Having great sex with the wife using condom just in case she was infected until she finished her treatment. Jus last week when I had sex again with the wife and with a condom on, I got infection with a UTI. Now my prostate doesn't hurt at all like before, my only problem now is that I am getting the burning of the urethra and cannot sleep. Even antibiotic is not working. Has this happened to anyone? My biggest problem has been recurring infections UTI.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi,wow you really got far away from South Jersey but i know the weather is much better and dryer and cleaner air for sure then here.

Glad to hear your having great sex with your wife but sorry to hear your in pain with buring of the Urethra.I have had that too and it is very uncomfortable.When the prostate gets very inflamed even without there being an infection it causes the Urethra to be pressed or squeezed on and that causes the buring.No anti biotic will really help unless i you do have a major infection going on and that helps a bit as most times all that happens is the symptoms are being treated and not the root cause.

Good luck and keep up with the fun activites.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:35 pm

You're right Gary. I was taki. Lavaqin and it didn't help at all. So I stopped taking. But what I don't understand is that I was completely cured for 3 months. My urologist said to masturbate and have sex daily. So I followed his advice and did both. But this last episode has me totally flustered now. I made an appointment to get a prostate massage tomorrow.

Also I called the Philliphines and spoke with the Dr faliciano Jr. Who does the prostate massages and treatment for 21 to 32 days. It was very interesting conversation. We spoke for about 40 minutes. I described all my symptoms and issues.

I asked him a question about why I am in pain again and my urethra is burning and etc. I also told him how I was cured.
His response was that it was good that I was gettin a prostate massage. But he said that once a week prostate massage will not treat the disease at all because in order to treat the disease, prostate massage has to be performed 3 times a week and correctly. The prostate has to be drained properly so the medication can get into the prostate to work. He said that even though I Qadeer symptom free, the root of the problem was not cured. He said that when I see the patients, the first 5 days are prostate drainage and test and diagnose the bacteria culture properly and than come up with treatment like it states on his website.

In my opinion what he said made a lot of sense. He said that taking antibiotics will not work and you're just harming your body because antibiotics are not properly getting into the prostate. Also, doctors I the USA just prescribe general antibiotics for everything.

I than asked about how much it costs for the treatment. He said that it will cost 3000 us dollars or less. It also depends on your treatment. If you are treated faster than Ofcourse it will cost less.

I would like to know if anyone went to his clinic and got treated? An how much they paid? And we're they cured?

Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:25 pm

Hi,thank you for getting back with me.If you want my honest opinion and this is just MINE! I have had chronic prostatitis for over 4 years and from my own research and my own experience this is my opinion and ONLY MINE!

Because someone feels good for a while,shorter/longer and like myself at one point i said Geee i feel really good ia m cured! Not,there is no cure as the thing you are feeling and there is no ryme or reason for it is simply mine yours someone else's symptoms went away and that is why we feel really good and even think hey i am cured and even a doctor to be supportive and encouraging will say that to you. Thay know themselves being honest that there is no cure in the US or around the world.Yes anti biotics do not touch the infection as if it's even that as doctors themselves don't even really know 100 per cent if it's that it's just much easier to say you have an infection but to this day who know,i mean who Reallly Knows? You me or who??
You have to know your body so if you feel like having more sex or masturbating and it feels good then go for it and if not then of course common sense is you stop as you know your body better then anyone and not someone who is looking at you from the outside.

About going to the Philliphines,you don't my friend need to go thousands of miles to get that done when there are plenty who will do it in the US. and any Urologist who treats you can and will do the same.Simply and this is MY OPINION-You have to use your noodle and common sense,meaning everyone claims they have something good for you and will use the fact you are in pain,discomfort,suffering anyway you want to put it to cash in ON IT! Think if there was a real cure out there don't you think all doctors would know about it.Hey since the Small Pox Vaciene did anyone have to travel around the world for someone to say i can cure you or like me and most you got your shot at you local clinic or hospital and that was the end of it,right?

Hope you feel better and keep well.

Gary

Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Yeh you're right. Doesn't make sense to go so far. But the doctors here don't seem to do the simplest things like starting with urine tests and cultures and etc. it's like pulling teeth. What I have learned is that I am associating sex with pain of this isthe reason why I am getting pain again. Also will try to find a better clinic here in the states first.

Do you have any recommendation Gary?

I guess it's def easier for me to travel here in the states than over seas.

As far as my experience, the prostate massage made my symptoms go away. So tomorrow I will ask my doctor to at least try to replicate what the doctor Faliciano does in the Phillipines. And than go from there. I strongly believe that there is a cure out there. But the drugs companies don't make money on cures and make money on just managing diseases.

This disease make me want to go backto school to become a urologist and find a cure and help others mine us. I never had problem dealing with pain. Pain doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that I cannot sleep. The last 3 moths was the best sleep I had years. I want my sleep back.

I really appreciate your honesty and any over knowledge you can share.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:26 am

Hello my friend and thanks for your kind words as i appreciate them and any help or my own experience i can share with you i will gladly.Yes i am glad that your thoughts and feelings are much similar to mine about drug companies and it's not me being Negative or too open and blunt about how i feel.Remember one thing that i know you do they are in business to make money so do i need to say more? It's amazing to me how many people will take a prescription from a doc and take the drug and not even think about side effects or what it will do other then really help you as many people i have seen just in my own family doctor's office just walk out and i say man all that money everyone is making off on all these patients and all these drugs,yesssh! Me i am not one to put a pill in my mouth unless i absolutly need it.Hey look at all the meds for cholestrol,you have dozens of side effects and after many years of them guess whay you liver and or kidneys which the drug gets filtered out of will be shot to H----,that's why you have to get regular blood work done as hey as long as the patient feels ok and has no real liver problems why not make money off of it,me i don't take as no way i am putting something in my body that is a statin!

As far as your doctor not doing a urine test/culture you have to ADVOCATE for yourself as if you don't take charge of your own health many times they are going to pass you in and out of the office as quick as possible as i have had that experience.if the doctor has no time for you i advise you see someone who does as for them it's quicker and more patients to see for the day if you just site there and not say a peep! In other words as this is my saying if your going to act like a Schmuck! your going to be treated like one and if you show you have back bone to you you will be treated like one.
Youy need to ask for what you want and not feel you have to go many thousands of miles away for what,a prostate massge,me persoanlly i wouldn't go.Keep in mine my friend someone has something to sell and that is why there are there to run a business even if it's the name of medicine!

Hope this helped you out and anyone else.
Keep well and maybe when you do become a Urologist i will be your first patient as i am afraid it will be that long.

Gary

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:45 am

Have you given this a look? http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... ungus.html

Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Yes Arthur I have give read that and every inch of this website. lol. I have some updates.

Once again thank you guys for sharing your experience. I am def going to tackle this disease head on.

I went to see my Urologist. And I told him what happened to me. And I discussed with him that no matter how much pain I am in, that he should do the prostate massage for at least for 25 seconds like the Philippines doctor does. So this time he did. He did the massage the proper way. It didn't hurt like all the other times.

Once he was done with the massage, a lot of fluid came out. So I used 2 swabs and is going to do culture work. Now the same day, my pain went away almost instantly. No more burning of the Urethra and urge to urinate.

My Urologist said that he can't keep giving me prostate massages. He said he does not like doing them because they don't work and if I think they are helping than I should buy a dildo. lol. I was laughing. I said that I am going to give myself a massage now? He said yes. My wife can give me one. I said we will see.

But as far as pain, its gone. I firmly believe in the prostate massage. One massage made my pain go away completely. Imagine if the Mania Protocol was followed and done for 21 days to 32 days.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 am

What exact technique was use for the prostate massage? I got the 30 seconds part... What is so different that the DR can do that one cant do upon themseleve?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Well the technique the doctor uses is impossible to do yourself. He presses really hard with 1 second push and massages the prostate side to side. I have tried to do it myself and just can't do it. I would have to buy one of those massagers to do this but nothing will be the same as how the doctor does it.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:10 pm

I went to a urologist who done a prostate massage, let me telling you finding one who would do this is very hard, because most urologists are against prostate massages, even met a urologist who was against digital rectal exams and him and the other urologists only done urinalysis only.

Let me first state that when any doctor ever touched my prostate my symptoms would sky rocket, and what little erection I can get would go
completely dead for about a month.

First time I had prostate massage, it was extremely painful and urethra was sore for about 7 days after words. It also burnt to urinate during that time. The 2nd massage didn't bother me like the first, but right after words I noticed to have a little bit of an erection and my low back stopped for a few minutes. The 2nd massage had some effect, suffice to say me and the urologist got into it and I was never welcomed back to his clinic ever again.

I have tried a massage with a prostate massager online and it makes the symptoms a 100 times worse. also a person online suggested trying the end of a drum stick for prostate massage, it just made it worse. I don't think the toys and things you insert in the bum is the same as a finger pressing and massaging. because a prostate massage helps, while inserting an object just makes the prostatitis worse.

If urologists were more open to massages, I believe more people could be cured, but it is hard to find urologists who will do a prostate massage. one urologist told me that a prostate massage would be as bad as bleeding a person to death, which goes to show the mind set .

Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:51 pm

If possible, I would copy and print out the information from the doctor in the Phillipines and take it to my urologist. If they won't follow it find someone that will. Most good doctors I see will work outside the box if you bring in documentation.

Does the doctor in the Phillipines have a website? I would be interested in finding out more info regarding the prostate massage. Couldn't a sex partner do the massage? Use a frozen foot long hot dog? I don't know but there has to be some way to do it yourself if the doctor won't.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:10 pm

hey man my name is john and i live in new york please can you tell how to reach your doctor im really interested in going to visit him as soon as possible.thank you in advance.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Hi,

Congratulations!

I'm really happy for you.

An alternate theory as to why the prostate massage helped you was that it also massages the Levator Ani muscle (the one which controls bowel movements).

Have you noticed bowel movements are easier too?

The bowel and bladder are linked by the pudendal nerve.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Pudendal nerve surgery that goes wrong can screw you up for good. I got talked into getting a micro denervation surgery and the the Doctor left a wire in me i had to remove myself . I have read horror stories of pudendal nerve surgery gone wrong and you cant turn back after a surgey ! At all cost infection needs to be ruled out!! DO NOT GET CUT ON!! I DID AND YOU CANT TURN BACK IF IT GOES WRONG!!! Peace And Light!! Good Luck Guys!! Be Careful!

Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next