Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Has anyone tried Prostate Massage for prostatis? 

Post Has anyone tried Prostate Massage for prostatis?
Hi I found some posts here that claim the Prostate Massage can help defeat Prostatitis. This would be for non bacterial conditions. The device used is mentioned here:

http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... Fp7dxYJhE4

The device is used to massage the prostate for relief of symptoms. Just wondering is anyone can share their experience using the method. Thanks

Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:59 pm

Post Re: Has anyone tried Prostate Massage for prostatis?
Tried it. Didn't help my case.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:36 pm

WS1234 wrote:
Tried it. Didn't help my case.

Thanks, My symptoms has been an issue for about a year. When I read about different things people have tried to help I like to get feedback from others in the forum.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:56 pm

I did what I would consider a moderate prostate massage several weeks ago during my regular internal stretching routine. It was a bit uncomfortable but not painful in the moment or anything like that. What's precipitated for the past two weeks has been the worst flareup I think I've ever had. I had more consecutive days of 3/5+ pain than I've ever had before in the past 20 months. Interestingly enough, at about the same time I had stopped taking my NAC.

My flareup has died back down and I've also restarted NAC (which I will attempt to stop again just to confirm it was the massage and not going off NAC that caused the flareup).

In any case, I won't be doing a direct prostate massage any time soon again.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:23 pm

prostate454 wrote:
I did what I would consider a moderate prostate massage several weeks ago during my regular internal stretching routine. It was a bit uncomfortable but not painful in the moment or anything like that. What's precipitated for the past two weeks has been the worst flareup I think I've ever had. I had more consecutive days of 3/5+ pain than I've ever had before in the past 20 months. Interestingly enough, at about the same time I had stopped taking my NAC.

My flareup has died back down and I've also restarted NAC (which I will attempt to stop again just to confirm it was the massage and not going off NAC that caused the flareup).

In any case, I won't be doing a direct prostate massage any time soon again.

Sorry I forgot what NAC means.

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]