Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 You don't manage chronic pain, you make it history 

Post You don't manage chronic pain, you make it history
I once read that when you want to achieve something, don't trust people who are not where you want to be.

So do not follow those people who demand a lot from you with no or hardly any proof of concept or who say: "well, it's going to be a little bit better".

They haven't found it.

Who said that you needed to manage pain instead of getting rid of it? Why do you follow those who claim that. Do they know you? Why do you put yourself into the same category as others that you don't know and accept a davastating diagnosis by people who have never seen you?

Think about what you know, how you healed yourself in the past.

Pain stopped after a while in the past. What did you do to achieve that? Examine yourself closely.

I for instance
  1. stopped paying attention to it. I put a band aid on it and that was it.
  2. had a stress fracture back in the day. It hurt enormeously. Yet after putting gauze bandage around it and some healing and pain killing medicine on it, it is as strong as never before now without any pain.

I am more and more a believer of my body's own healing capabilities. Something happened and I need to help my body cure it. It cannot be seen on any mri, so it cannot be so severe that my body cannot heal it.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]