Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Positive result with homeopathy 

Post Positive result with homeopathy
Hi

After about a year of severe suffering my prostatitis became mild in many ways, but still I had a fairly strong annoying pain when walking. So I'd tried supplements, NSAIDs, Chinese herbs, acupuncture, myofascial release massage, and prostate massage, and well I'd spent a lot of money and got nowhere. So I tried visiting a local homeopath in London called peter fisher who Is also a medical doctor and he asked a lot of questions about many things and gave me some liquid stuff made from some moss or something. Anyway two weeks later 90-100 percent prostatitis pain relief, and unfortunately I had to stop taking it because it irritated my other problem, a joint related condition. So it came back after I stopped taking it, and so I started again, the same thing happened and one month later I had to stop taking it because of it bothering my joint pain. So 2 months after stopping prostatitis pain remains about 80 percent reduced. He is giving me some other stuff for my joint problem now. So if anything else happens I'll post again, but for the prostatitis for me, it was the only thing that really has helped. Also, I looked at the scientific literature and there are a surprisingly large number of positive trials for a wide range of disorders. There is negative there too, but I think more larger well conducted studies are needed for conditions that aren't well treated by normal medicine. Like most alternative therapies there isn't the funding to do much research. Anyway if you've tried most stuff and are still in pain, it may be worth I try, but I'd strongly encourage visiting a experienced practitioner and not just ordering moss related products online.

Chris

Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:28 am

Post Re: Positive result with homeopathy
Thanks Chris, this is pretty awesome, I am going to look for someone in my area to see if I can also get some help.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:37 am

I'd actually say 2 months after stopping I have more like 90-100% prostatitis pain relief, I have a lot of pain free walking nowdays. It is a shame it irritated my other problem so I cannot take it anymore, otherwise I believe I may have been cured.

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:15 am

What is the moss liquid stuff called? do you know where/how I could acquire some?

Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Update: months later I have returned to remission after flairing it again with bicycle.

This for me is proof homeopathy does work and can provide lasting relief. Sorry presto, I recommend you find an experienced homeopath that is familiar with treating chronic illness. Germany produces them as part of their university system. I think the answer is out there. My next plan is to try a Chinese mushroom for my nerve pain I get.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:06 pm

The problem with homeopathy is that it's hard to find a good doctor. I was going to one years ago and she didn't nothing for my health, and it was very expensive.

Then, you have those pseudo-skeptics saying that homeopathy is pseudo-science. I don't believe a word of what those official science bigots , but when I see that some practicioners of homeopathy seem to be simply an scam I doubt a lot.

Here, in Spain, homeopathy is not well regulated so, how can I know if the practicioner is good or an scam?

Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:46 pm

It would help that you tell us what exactly he prescribed you, name of the herbs, that moss name, etc... I'm specially interested in the moss name.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:48 pm

Yes well prescription is normally personalised.

It was lycopodium 30C liquid twice per week two sprays, but they stress it is an individual thing. I know there's this Greek guy who is supposed to be the master and he sells some computer software that can diagnose you, here. This is a good lead I think, there are also careful instructions on how to take it etc you'll need to find out somehow.

http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... oulkas.com
http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... hy/Pricing

Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:19 pm

Hmm the software is only for trained homeopaths, you can find some one online and do online consultation maybe. I'd be careful with homeopathy if you don't have training.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]