Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Will bacterial prostatitis not go away without Antibiotics? 

Post Will bacterial prostatitis not go away without Antibiotics?
I have noticed, that most people here think that the only way to fight prostatitis is by using antibiotics. So they don't have any trust in their own bodies' healing abilities but think, that the only way to fight it off if it is bacterial - and some people assume that it must be bacterial all the time - was antibiotics.

Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:59 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Will bacterial prostatitis not go away without Antibioti
Whatever wrote:
I have noticed, that most people here think that the only way to fight prostatitis is by using antibiotics. So they don't have any trust in their own bodies' healing abilities but think, that the only way to fight it off if it is bacterial - and some people assume that it must be bacterial all the time - was antibiotics.

If you have bacterial type then your best bet in my opinion is antibiotics and diet modification. This is why it is very important to have a complete uro exam to determine the cause if it is bacterial or non-bacterial type. Once you have identify the cause then it will give you an idea of the right treatment and on how to effectively manage the symptoms.

Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:07 pm

Post Re: Will bacterial prostatitis not go away without Antibioti
It can go away without antibiotics, but it could take a long time, if at all. I once read that STI's will usually clear up in a year or two, if left untreated.

You'd also have to ensure that you don't have dysbiosis and that your immune system was functioning normally. You could add all the herbals and supplements that are known to help, to see if that gets you better. Zinc, Magnesium, probiotics and a low carb, possibly low sugar diet over time might speed up the process. Combine that with daily prostate massages so you keep the ducts clean and there might be a good chance of success.

Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]