Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Prostatitis is no disease 

Post Prostatitis is no disease
All of you have probably realized yet that prostatitis is no disease.

If not, prostatitis means "something is wrong between your thighs and your umbilicus".

Originally derivated from an infection in the prostate, now it is a term for "something wrong between your thighs and your umbilicus".

Why does that matter? It matters because solutions on how to cure "something wrong between your thighs and your umbilicus" are automatically flawed if it stays that broad.

I created a page - see my signature - long ago that should bring people together based on their specific symptoms, not the general term prostatitis.

But there is hardly any contribution.

I want to know why you haven't put your name there yet and how could I make this more effective to reach more people?

Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:26 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Prostatitis is no disease
I have contributed and agree it's a good idea. I will put together my thoughts regarding some potential tweaks and enhancements to your tool if you are open to suggestions. Biggest thing to think about is who can we present any data this generates to that who take action.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]