Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 How do I make myself do pelvis exercises every day? 

Post How do I make myself do pelvis exercises every day?
Let's assume, all pain I have was muscle based. I have a very hard time doing the exercises especially as they have not helped me, yet. The same with "normal" people having a hard time working out regularily or eating healthy. Yet some make themselves do it. What do I need to do to make myself do it every day or how do I find out, why I cannot make myself do them?

Last edited by Whatever on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:23 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: How do I make myself do pelvis exercises every day?
Give yourself a day off every 4th day. Impossible to be perfect and do it everyday. This gives you incentive to get your "day off"

Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:14 pm

Listen to audiobooks or podcasts so you feel doubly productive doing it.

Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:25 am

Once you get good at the process the whole thing only takes about 5-7min at a go. When I massage I just do it quickly before getting into the shower in the evening. I don't think you really need to do it every day though, if anything I'd be suspect that it could irritate your rectum or your muscles trying to do it every day. I do every other day or maybe every third day depending on my schedule. I guess if you worked up to it over a long period then you might be able to do every night but it seems overkill to me.

As far as incentive is concerned, if it helps out your symptoms then that in and of itself will probably be all the incentive you need. I definitely feel some temporary relief following a session. Brings my pain down one level usually. No silver bullet for me, but the price is right and it doesn't involve any stupid medications or doctor visits.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]