Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Cut vs Uncut question 

Post Cut vs Uncut question
are most of us with this condition uncut? I asked my doctor here and he said it shouldnt make to much of a difference but I read Dr.Felicanos speach and saw he mentioned to get cut if you are uncut. I am uncut

Sat May 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Post Re: Cut vs Uncut question
There is a business beyond that and they always recommend it because of that. An "uncut" penis is a natural penis and that hasn't nothing to do with infections, and the prostate is inside.

Sat May 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Post Re: Cut vs Uncut question
tehdude789 wrote:
are most of us with this condition uncut? I asked my doctor here and he said it shouldnt make to much of a difference but I read Dr.Felicanos speach and saw he mentioned to get cut if you are uncut. I am uncut

Try to pull the skin to expose your penis head and wash it with warm water and mild soap every day. Uncut men are more susceptible to UTI than the cut ones. Once you have a UTI, bacteria can travel from urinary tract to your prostate. As long as you clean the inside part of your penis regularly it will be less of an issue. This is mostly common with those guys who are uncut and have a very tight penile skin that is hard to pull out the penis head and they develop the white cheesy thing that smells awful.

Mon May 14, 2018 11:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]