Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 9:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Cold penis tip 

Post Cold penis tip
Have any of you all ever had a sense of a cold penis tip ?? I got diagnosed with Prostatitis a few months ago and it’s annoying The tip of my penis feels cold and stings at times . If so what do you all recommend to ease the sting and for the cold tip feeling to go away

Mon May 28, 2018 5:53 pm

Post Re: Cold penis tip
What other symptoms do you experience? What brought on your symptoms? Was your prostate fluid checked to see if there was any bacteria? I had the tip of penis sensation as well cold stinging burning all those sensations I experienced at times. I was non-bacterial and it turned out restrictions in fascia and muscles in my pelvis were causing all my issues. Once addressed the prostate inflammation went away and I was good to go.

Tue May 29, 2018 2:17 am

I had cold at the tip sometimes. Often it was during and / or after going to the bathroom. Look up paresthesia and dysesthesia. They are actually listed under common symptoms of prostatitis. They could also be symptoms of other conditions too. I think trigger point and deep tissue massage worked for me. Try deep breathing too, so you get as much inhalation as possible, and slowly breath out through your mouth. Drinking tea may work. How often do you get it?

Tue May 29, 2018 9:21 am

I had the stinging when this all began for a week or so..really bad! Then that went away and the cold tip would happen from time to time but i have not experienced that for almost a year probably. Not sure why it stopped or if some of the many drugs i took helped. I have no clue anymore.

Tue May 29, 2018 10:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]