Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 frequency problems 

Post frequency problems
My symptoms are frequency, burning penis, and feeling of wanting to pee, I can have a couple of good days where symptoms are near enough ok, then followed by couple of bad days, does anybody have the period of good and bad days, and why should this happen

Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:03 pm

Post Re: frequency problems
Do they correspond with ejaculation at all? Some of us feel better following ejaculation (the lucky ones), others of us feel worse for a few days (me, unfortunately).

Certainly there is variation from day to day, sometimes for no obvious reasons.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:41 pm

makes no difference, cannot understand why this happen its like something builds up then the following day it releases its self, does bacteria do this

Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:18 pm

You need to provide more info than you have, you haven't given much to go on. Yes some sufferers have good days now and then. Try to appreciate the occasional good days, there are some who don't get even that. Prostatitis is a mysterious beast. I recommend keeping a journal of your symptoms and meds and any other significant events so you can chart progress over time and try to make connections.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:08 pm

I am 60 years old, and was diagnosed with non-bacterial prostatitis 15 years ago the symptoms lasted over year with good days and bad days until it cleared, over that period of time I have had numerous flare ups which can last between 2 weeks to 3 months or even longer
I have had 2 cystoscopy’s, the last one in June they also did a DRE and urinalysis checking for bacteria, and found nothing, I have had a few PSA checks and also ok.
The first time I got non-bacterial prostatitis, I was prescribed ciproxin large dose for 6 weeks then a small amount for over a year,
2008 had first cystoscopy and proscribed with tamsulosin which I am still on, the last cystoscopy in June this year a large dose of ciproxin again for 4 weeks ok for month half but again a flare up lasting 3 weeks now
My symptoms are these, a burning feeling in the groin and penis and a feeling of wanting to pee, and sometimes in space of an hour usually between 9 to 10 at night, going about 5 times and passing lot of water
I have high blood pressure, cholesterol which I have medication for, IBS, diverticulosis, and early onset diabetes
I am a diet for this?
I have just started using cranberry tabs, buchu 50ml tincture and echinaforce drops, as anybody used these, did they do any good
I have had my bladder pressure check in the urodynamicis dept in my local nhs hospital, I would not want to go through that again, tubes into the bladder, and rectum, I have some restriction to passing urine, I could have told them that without the ordeal of the check, don’t know how this effects prostatitis
I am awaiting to see urologist

Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:52 am

I am 62 years old, and was diagnosed with non-bacterial prostatitis 15 years ago the symptoms lasted over year with good days and bad days until it cleared, over that period of time I have had numerous flare ups which can last between 2 weeks to 3 months or even longer
I have had 2 cystoscopy’s, the last one in June they also did a DRE and urinalysis checking for bacteria, and found nothing, I have had a few PSA checks and also ok.
The first time I got non-bacterial prostatitis, I was prescribed ciproxin large dose for 6 weeks then a small amount for over a year,
2008 had first cystoscopy and proscribed with tamsulosin which I am still on, the last cystoscopy in June this year a large dose of ciproxin again for 4 weeks ok for month half but again a flare up lasting 3 weeks now
My symptoms are these, a burning feeling in the groin and penis and a feeling of wanting to pee, and sometimes in space of an hour usually between 9 to 10 at night, going about 5 times and passing lot of water
I have high blood pressure, cholesterol which I have medication for, IBS, diverticulosis, and early onset diabetes
I am a diet for this?
I have just started using cranberry tabs, buchu 50ml tincture and echinaforce drops, as anybody used these, did they do any good
I have had my bladder pressure check in the urodynamicis dept in my local nhs hospital, I would not want to go through that again, tubes into the bladder, and rectum, I have some restriction to passing urine, I could have told them that without the ordeal of the check, don’t know how this effects prostatitis
I am awaiting to see urologist

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:14 am

You could try the muscular route and maybe see an osteopath/chiropractor/PT. This is what i am doing - i have had some success in the last year but am flaring up at the moment for some reason.

Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]