Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Im cured hope this helps you guys... 

Post Im cured hope this helps you guys...
Hi

I've been a lurker and have decided to post my results and my story and hope it helps those struggling. I suffered for years with this condition and had no hope. I want to let you know there is a cure and i've been cured.

I enclose my results of testing and transrectal ultra sound images for you to inspect.

I had treatment from Dr Pavlos georgiadis in Athens, Greece. I had all the common symptoms of prostatitis and now I am symptom free.

Have hope and know there is a cure.

Mo

P.s I cant actually post the images...if people want to message me I can forward you scans and results from my email.

Tue May 24, 2016 9:44 am

Post Re: Im cured hope this helps you guys...
Can you explain your symptoms and the treatment regiment that worked for you?

Tue May 24, 2016 10:11 am

Treatment: intense pressure Massages also called prostatic pressures and antibiotics.

Symptoms: pain, urinary frequency and difficulty, male issues

Last edited by Mo uk on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Did they detect any bacteria in cultures? If so, which? Which antibiotic did you take?

I've got detected an enterococcus faecalis 3 times and I'm currently taking antibiotics but it doesn't seem to work. I wonder what worked in your case and why.

Tue May 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Enterrecocus faceilas and chlamidiya fetected by special testing by mycolab.

Enterrecocus cleared after one month therapy with amoxycillin (augmentin) and chlamidiya was left but only very low load. Then i did another month for chlamidiya to be sure.

My prostate went down to 15 grams. My symptoms vanished. Everything improved. Im now normal.

Tue May 24, 2016 2:28 pm

What worked for me was the special way he massaged my prostate based on my specific ultrasound results. It was vigorous hard massage and initially very painful but he said it allows medicine to enter prostate. Everyone gets personalised massage based on the inflammation patterns in prostate shown on transrectal ultrasound. But the massages are not gentle. The massages clear blockages, widen narrowed veins improve circulation and reduce prostate mass and improve virility.

Tue May 24, 2016 2:39 pm

Augmentine is the one I'm currently taking with no results. Even I would say that my ejaculations are more painful and burning. The massage theory is interesting but I haven't found any urologist who talked about that option. I feel something like a burning blockage when I ejaculate, specially in the left side so I think it would be something to test but where? Here, where I live (Spain) I don't know who can perform that.

Tue May 24, 2016 3:37 pm

Mo uk wrote:
What worked for me was the special way he massaged my prostate based on my specific ultrasound results. It was vigorous hard massage and initially very painful but he said it allows medicine to enter prostate. Everyone gets personalised massage based on the inflammation patterns in prostate shown on transrectal ultrasound. But the massages are not gentle. The massages clear blockages, widen narrowed veins improve circulation and reduce prostate mass and improve virility.

How long did you have the prostatitis before embarking on the antibiotics and vigorous painful prostate massage?

Tue May 24, 2016 4:13 pm

I had noticeable symptoms since 2008. However on looking at ultrasound the dr estimated i had it for more like 15 years! The massage is radical therapy so not many do it. I dont know if anyone does his specific style massage but i do know there are a couple of drs that do massages and antibiotics but would it be the same type if massage and as effective i dont know.

Tue May 24, 2016 5:29 pm

wish i could find a doctor like yours, most just give you antibiotics and send you on your way.

Tue May 24, 2016 7:13 pm

I have another questions for you Mo uk, because you have been infected with the same bacteria as me and also at long term (I also suspect that I have been infected a lot of years, maybe more than 10. My theory is that I got infected by this when I was living in Japan, in a very dirty guest house).

Here go my questions:

- Did you notice weak orgasms and low libido all the time you were infected?

- While taking Augmentine you felt that the infected zone hurted more (specially when ejaculating)? I'm now taking it and I feel that the ejaculations are more painful, like urinating lemon.

- In how many days of Augmentine treatment did you start to see improvements? I have been like 20 days on it and I don't see any progress.

Thank you in advance.

Tue May 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Yes all those symptoms and more

No pain other than usual

Better very quickly but within 10 to 14 days noticeable improvements

Your medicine is not entering the prostate thats why you have no improvements. You need massage therapy to open up the prostate. Search for the dr on net. He has a website explaining how his therapy works. It is radical and a lot of arrogant urologists would not consider it but its based on common sense and it works. I met many patients if his there who had done the rounds at standard urologists only to start getting better from him. I believe he is number one prostatitis dr in the world.

Wed May 25, 2016 11:34 am

The problem is that I can't afford to go to visit him. And if I talk about this to my current urologist probably he will say that I'm just "reading stupidities in the internet".

The theory makes sense to me because I feel like a blockage when I ejaculate, specially in the left side, and that also makes numb and itchy the left side of the penis till the tip. I haven't also the horrible and permanent pain that other men describe in this forum. My main issues are the weak orgasms, the burning sensation before and while ejaculation and the low libido (very low, no arousal). I also have painful erections (specially if I tighten the muscles to make it harder) and difficulty to get them.

Can you please read my first post in my thread and tell me if you feel identified with my case?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1292

Thank you.

Wed May 25, 2016 11:54 am

I also had ABX combined with prostate massage from a very reputable practice for a 3 months period but did not experience any improvements at all. This will work for true bacterial prostatitis but is unlikely to help CPPS.

Wed May 25, 2016 12:07 pm

Yes the symptoms similliar regarding libido and erections and sensations upon orgasm. I had zero lbido. Very poor ability. Pain upon ejaculation. Had good sized semen though but yellow. Difficulty urinating and frequency.

Wed May 25, 2016 12:53 pm

Yes, a very hard massage is needed to get the bacterial colonies to move out of the prostatic acini and find their way to the urethra to be expelled.

Sat May 28, 2016 3:51 pm

Chav - you're in spain, correct? Why don't you shoot over to Greece and pay this doctor a visit? Seems that you and Mo had similar situations.

Tue May 31, 2016 11:22 am

I would do it if I only had money. I can't afford that, it's too much money to me. The explanation of Mo uk makes a lot of sense to me. I'll try to find here a doctor who can perform a massage. One urologist once told me that before, in the old days, they did that but now they don't, because they use antibiotics, I guess. It's a doctor near to retire, and the one who performed the rectal examination and give me a proper diagnose, maybe he can do it or tell me who can.

Tue May 31, 2016 1:42 pm

I emailed with the doctor too, he is so kind and knowledgeable. Why there are not local doctors performing this is beyond me.

I am going to try and raise the money to go. He seems to honestly be the only doctor in the world that can effectively treat this horrid condition.

Again, why is not a doctor in Tampa Florida that can do this. It doesn't seem like rocket science.

Tue May 31, 2016 1:58 pm

It seems like he thinks injections can also help, but may not be as effective as the massages with antibiotics in combination. Check this out:

In very few cases (less than 5-6%) despite treatment some microbial foci still persist as shown in cultures of prostate secretions (after prostate massage) and symptoms do not completely disappear. In these cases, infusion of a combination of 3-5 antimicrobial drugs into the prostate and sometimes into the seminal vesicles is indicated.

The ingredients of such a mixture are carefully selected on the basis of an antibiogram and detailed cultures of prostate fluid – sperm. 1 to 3 sessions (7-10 days apart) of these ultrasonography-guided transrectal infusions lead to permanent cure of this chronic condition since drug concentrations on the regenerated prostate tissue are 1000-fold when compared to therapy with drugs taken orally (per os).

9. Alternative Therapeutic Management – Endoprostate Injections

An alternative treatment is suggested for those who are not receptive to the finger pressure unblocking curative treatment, for example

patients with minimal free time due to work, living abroad, etc.
patients exhibiting extreme tenderness to finger pressure
older patients (60-80 years old).

This alternative treatment involves endoprostate injections with a combination of antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory substances once a month for an average of 3 to 6 months. In cases of patients suffering from chronic prostatitis for many years (e.g. 20- 25) or whose prostate exceeds 60-70 grams and prostate lesions are quite advanced, a total of up to 10 sessions might be required.

Endoprostate injections are carried out with the use of transrectal ultrasonography whereby a guide is adapted to the ultrasound probe so that the needle can inject the medications where the main lesions of the prostate parenchyma are. The number of necessary endoprostate injections is determined by the degree of improvement of the prostate on transrectal U/S examination performed one month after each injection.

This treatment is based on the fact that the efficacy of antimicrobial substances is increased hundreds of times when they are injected in the affected areas of the prostate. The antimicrobial mixture contains a combination of antibiotic and anti- inflammatory substances fully covering the microbial spectrum which causes chronic prostatitis.

Typically, after the first endoprostate injection 40-50% of patients experience significant improvement as far as bothersome symptoms are concerned such as pain, urinary frequency, burning when urinating, etc. As it pertains to obstructive problems such as difficulty in passing water, the rate of improvement is lower. On average, 70-80% of patients see overall significant improvement after 3-4 injections.

This therapeutic treatment is a satisfactory alternative although it does not lead to a total cure. Nevertheless, it results in remission of the main and/or persistent symptoms of chronic prostatitis which affect the patient’s quality of life. Rates of improvement range from 60 to 65%.

Tue May 31, 2016 3:03 pm

Satch wrote:
I emailed with the doctor too, he is so kind and knowledgeable. Why there are not local doctors performing this is beyond me.

I am going to try and raise the money to go. He seems to honestly be the only doctor in the world that can effectively treat this horrid condition.

Again, why is not a doctor in Tampa Florida that can do this. It doesn't seem like rocket science.

Satch, did you tell him all the things you've tried, injections, etc?

Tue May 31, 2016 3:07 pm

Good luck with that, it sounds like one of the more sensible options we hear about. The problem is just because one person said it cures them, it rarely means most people. Some guy said peppermint oil cured him, but didn't work for anyone else. If this doctor has the cure, I find it strange he hasn't shared his knowledge with the rest of the medical community, especially if it is so easy. Well, you have to put your faith in something at the end of the day I guess. It's better than flying off to India because of something you read online.

Tue May 31, 2016 3:15 pm

Here is the correspondence I received from him last night. It totally frustrates me that there is one doctor in the whole world that seems to know how to treat this effectively.

Dear Mr Paige,

Thank you for your message and your kind words. The lack of knowledge with regards to chronic prostatitis in general urology is indeed appaling. Most doctors regard it as untreatable and few doctors around the world offer improvement solutions but no permanent cure. Most of my international patients have gone through a plethora of doctors and methods (very like the ones you mentioned) to finally end up to me and find total cure.

Since you have seen the video and seem very knowledgable about the disease, I will go on directly to your questions.

1) As you know, my protocol consists of daily (or twice per day) prostatic pressures for a continuous period of 25-35 days during which the patient takes the appropriate oral antibiotics. Some patients need more days and some need fewer - this depends on how long they have had the disease, the types of microbes, their resistances etc. At the end of this, once the prostate has resumed in size, circulation and function I perform an intraprostatic injection to ensure there are no leftover microbes (and hence no risk of relapse).

While it sounds very simple and straightforward, it is the implementation that matters. The prostatic pressures must be very rigorous (but at the same time an inexperienced doctor might cause damage) and repeated to cover the entirety of the prostate per session (and not only the areas with the inflammation). I have been applying my protocol for more than 20 years with great success (unique for global standards), but it even took me quite a while to develop the technique. I am aware how that sounds but it is more of an instinct at this point rather than something I can teach. That being said, I am hoping that with newer technologies (maybe special gloves with mapping capabilities) and a good university we would be able to somehow publish and distribute it. That is a plan I have in mind for the future.

In addition, since even the cutting-edge microbiological exams are unreliable by their very nature, care must be taken to get as optimal results as possible. This is important so that you can optimise the antibiotics that the patient will receive. In general, to get good results you should not take any antibiotics for about 20 days prior to the examination (and no ejaculation for up to 5 days before the exam), and have a urologist perform a very rigorous prostatic pressure a few hours before going to the microbiologist. From the side of the microbiologist no corners must be cut with regards to the sperm culture (which happens very often unfortunately) and they should have experience in finding subtle microbes (or their indications). In some cases, I prescribe additional antibiotics to cover a family of microbes that tend to co-exist with the findings, but which were not confirmed by the exams. Again, this is a result of experience.

2) With regards to appointments we are indeed full until September. That being said, for emergencies and patients with severe symptoms (e.g. acute pain), we can accept you from 11 July to 8 August, but you might have to come back for a short period of time a month or so later. The goal is permanent cure and not just improvement and this usually takes up to 6 weeks of total work with one or two (in some cases) intraprostatic injections.

3) As for the radical prostatectomy, avoid it at all costs (especially if it is just for chronic prostatitis, which is curable despite what average doctors claim). The prostate is the energetic centre for the man and it regulates the wellbeing of plenty of processes for the body. In general, the radical prostatectomy should be performed only in life-or-death situations where the cancer has advanced beyond hope. Personally even to patients with prostatic cancer I try to avoid it, by performing a type of intraprostatic chemotherapy to the affected areas and only if that fails do I begin considering the prostatectomy.

---------------------------

In the case you are considering to visit, I will paste the general information here:

Protocol:

1) Arrange to come for 6 weeks to Athens during which we will perform daily prostatic pressure sessions (one in the morning and one in the evening). During this period you will be taking antibiotics that we will decide based on your exams. This can alternatively be split to two 3 week periods, without more than a month difference between them.
2) At the end, I do an intraprostatic injection which drammatically improves the results.
3) I perform a full diagnosis (transrectal ultrasonography, full urogenital system ultrasound, uromentry etc.) both before and after the treatment.

Note: I ask my international patients to come for six weeks to reduce the chances of leftover microbes (and hence the chance of relapse). Some patients may need only 50 sessions (e.g. 25 days), but some cases may need 70 sessions (e.g. 35 days). This depends on how long the patient has had the disease, the type of microbes and their resistances.

Costs:

- Each prostatic pressure session costs 50 EUR. Since we will do two per day, assume a cost of 100 EUR per day, for 25 to 35 days (i.e. 2500 - 3500 EUR for all the sessions).
- The intraprostatic injection is in the form of a micro-surgery (discharged from the clinic within 2 hours), and costs a total of 1300 EUR (this includes the clinic charge).
- The diagnostic exams cost 200 EUR and since we will perform them both at the beginning and at the end, their total cost would be 400 EUR.

Estimated total: 4200 - 5200 for the period of 6 weeks.

Extras:

- We may have to perform the microbiological exams prior to your therapy, so estimate an additional cost of 200 EUR.
- The medication for the whole process, which you will buy from local pharmacies in Athens would cost approximately 500 EUR.
- Estimate a cost for your accommodation for those six weeks.

------------------------

Normally, we accept new patients from September, but for emergencies and severe symptoms (like your case), we can do 11 July to 8 August. This gives us a period of ~25 days for daily double therapies and an intraprostatic injection at the end - the only risk is that if it is not enough you might have to come back for a few days a month or so later to ensure there are no leftover microbes, but this will depend on your progress.

From my side I can guarantee that I can permanently cure you of CP provided you stay the appropriate amount of time - let us know so that we can arrange accordingly. I thank you for your trust and I wish you a lovely day.

Tue May 31, 2016 7:01 pm

Heck! That's too expensive! I think that it's abusive.

Tue May 31, 2016 7:54 pm

Are you going Satch?

Tue May 31, 2016 9:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next