Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 How to test for Prostate Infection at home 

Post How to test for Prostate Infection at home
Okay guys! So to make a long story short, when this all started I thought I had a UTI so I bought some UTI testing strips. Of course, I had a urine test at week one and urine test at week 3 and both came back negative (at doctors' offices). Well, I have two left in my bathroom and I was wondering if I did a prostate massage on myself and then peed afterward, would it show that there were positive Leukocytes or Nitrites. So I tried this and I tested positive for Leukocytes (white blood cells) so there is no way that the Dr. can tell me that there was no infection at my next appt. Also, this tells me that the massage and immediate urination is helping to flush whatever this crap is that I have in me. Right now I am on Bactrim, do not massage too much if you are not on antibiotics as I have read that can be a bad idea....but if you want to check to see for yourself if what you have is Bacterial or Non-Bacterial, just run to Walgreens or CVS and grab you a box of these from the ladies section. Then come home, shower, do a 2 minutes prostate massage and then urinate on the stick and follow the test instructions.

This can prove that there is really an infection there because the 2 doctors I have seen so far are saying they thought I had non-bacterial prostatitis. Also, I have done 4 massages and I feel a lot better right now.

Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]