Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 9:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Different pathogens, Different Symptoms? 

Post Different pathogens, Different Symptoms?
Ok so we all know this disease is not a one size fits all but what I have noticed is that we all have different pathogens and sometimes different symptoms. For example alot users complain about urinary urgency.. but in my case I have no urgency at all. I don't get up at all at night. I sleep through the night with no problem. I would say I underproduce urine after prostatitis. The only pathogen found was chlamydia. I will post my following observations of my condition.

Chlamydia Prostatitis

Urine - Stream is weak and painless. 65% normal. Also that last kegel push that impusles the last bit? Pathetic as well. It feels like my prostate area is numb and unresponsive during that last push, as a result I get a very weak pulse which before would shoot out and take an eye out.

Urethritis. If you were to cup your testicles and with your middle finger feel around your urethra you would feel the infilamation in my case. It hurts. The urethra is hard and inflammed.

Perenieal pain- This is the toughest one. I can't sit for more than 10 minutes without squirming. I try to adjust my position to no avail. I have tried donut seats but my urethra presses on the edge of the hole of the donut... which equals pain. Lying down aliviates the pain, as a result sleeping is good. Yet someguys complain that lying down aggrevates their symptoms.. Waking up is the worst part, knowing that symptoms will slowly build up again, day after day.

Erections- Rock hard. Normal. Libidido is normal and sometimes higher than normal due to the abstinance.

Ejaculations- Orgasms, pleasurable . Ejaculations messed up. At times dry. At times very little. Then lumpy like a badly mixed protein shake with a spoon. Runny on one side yet viscious and lumpy in the same ejaculation. Antibiotics tend to normalize ejaculations. Chavalote shares some of these semen symptoms, yet his orgasms are unpleasurable. Again, different bacteria, different symptoms?

I don't believe my case is muscle CPPS due to the fact that my semen is discombobulated off antibiotics. Do muscle related guys have visually different semen with lumps?

Please share your pathogen and your observations! If no pathogen please share your observations. Maybe some pathogen previously posted by someone with matching symptoms might give you insight into what pathogen you might have. For example chlamydia does not culture in urine or semen, or EPS. If your observations match mine, do get screened for a chlamydia blood antibody test.

Also lurkers.. Create accounts and share your observations. We all benefit from this community! Maybe your thoughts might help aid another user to connect the dots, the more we narrow this down, the better for all of us.

Who knows, maybe we can all get together and chip in and suggest a clinical trial to Dr. Bahn or another doctor for direct injections. I'm willing to try anything but alone I don't know where I can go. We could all contribute and write a letter to him as a community. Again, the idea is to try to find a solution, together. Power is in numbers.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]