Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 11:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Dr Levent / Dr Georgiadis 
Site Admin

Post Re: Dr Levent / Dr Georgiadis
Alright, enough of this arguing business. This isn't productive to helping each other. Fair warning to all, the next poster that 'challenges the manhood' of another poster, gets booted.

To the other members: I've seen a couple of the exchanges that didn't get approved. Enough is enough. Either you help, post useful info... or go away.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:11 pm

Mo uk

can you describe exactly how the massage was? Exactly how he did it. Besides pressure what made it so different from regular massages. How exactly did he apply to pressure, did he still stroke towards the middle before going to the middle? Or was it just hard pressure in each area? I'd like to know because maybe I can try it myself rather then going all the way to Greece.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:49 am

Do NOT do prostate massage without being on antibiotics it's dangerous I wouldn't risk it. His massage's are mostly pressure.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:18 am

Hi Vinny,

Just wanted to check how you feel after those treatment. Please let us know! Thanks.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:46 pm

Hello All,

I'd like to let all sufferers out there know about a novel treatment called Phage Therapy. I am considering to go over there to Tbilisi, Georgia, Europe in March 2017. I have a group of 15 people on the WhatsApp chat group, one of them has had a significant improvement from this treatment. This treatment is much different from the others, the technology is novel and unique. They put in an 'engineered virus' into your body to kill the bacteria. Anyways, I have heard this only works if you don't have Prostate stones and calculi, which people who have had Prostatitis for years do have.

PM me if you have questions or if you wish to join our group.

Also, I'd like to know from Vinny and others here how did it go in the end with Dr. Georgiadis's treatment? How are you all feeling now?

Charlie (Atlanta, USA)

Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3