Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 How I beat Chronic Non Bacterial Prostatitis 

Post How I beat Chronic Non Bacterial Prostatitis
So I thought I would share my story with you guys in hopes that it may work for you as well when you have seem to exhausted all of your option and still have found no relief. I'll start from the beginning.

I am an active 31 year old male who works in the oil industry. One night I was making love to my wife, afterwards I had an intense pressure sensation behind my scrotum. I didn't really know what to think about it and we went to sleep. I woke up and the pressure was gone and I felt better. Until the next night when it happened again this time not going away.

I had no clue what to think. All I knew was I was in pain and this isn't normal so I went to the Dr and told him all my symptoms which at this point was pressure behind my scrotum and an intense tingling sensation in the head of my penis. He didn't have a clue and suggested I get tested for STDs which I later did and all came back negative. A week later I have the same pressure and the same pain. Ejaculating was near impossible, I was peeing every 15 or so minutes and that damn annoying tingling sensation, wow! So, I made a trip to the urologist who after swiftly telling me to drop my pants and bend over and shoving his finger inside me said "yep, feels a little hard in there, that hurt?" Ummm yes, yes it does hurt. So we do a urine analysis and all come back clear so he diagnosed me with good ole non bacterial chronic prostatitis.

Awesome. Here I am a fit and active 31 year old guy with a failing prostrate, can't have sex because it hurts. Feel like I should wear a diaper because I always felt like I was peeing on myself. My life was over as I knew it, so I thought.

Here come the rounds of Cipro and all the other western medicine that gave absolutely no relief. I tried every antibiotic in the face of the earth. I tried massaging my prostate, I tried sitting in hot baths, I tried the broccoli diet, I tried every anti inflammatory known to man (so I thought) and still one year later I had the same symptoms day in and day out. I was depressed, angry, moody and my quality of life was pure disgrace.

So I searched for options, searched for answers. Searched for anything that could help me. I made an appointment with an Herbologist who prescribed me corn silk, in fact two different Herbologist because I like two answers over one. Both gave me corn silk and it didn't work. I was out of options now. All I could do I felt was pray every night and hope and have faith that it would soon just ease and go away. Nope. We were now at a year and a half with the same every day symptoms.

I was in the health store buying my vitamins and I got to talking to lady that worked there about random stuff and we got on the subject of my condition and this was her exact response "oh, honey! I have exactly what you need, my husband had that stuff once a long time ago and I gave him this and it cleared right on up" I'm thinking yeah ok, oh how I've heard this before, what would you like to sell me ma'am?

She said here, take this. If it works for you then come back and pay me for it. It was in a little brown sack and I didn't know what it was, just took it and smiled and said thank you I sure will. So I got home and opened it up and pulled out a little bottle of peppermint oil by a company called Young Living. I thought to myself well what am I supposed to do with this crap. Drink it all in one shot, put it in capsules, what? I called her and she advised to put three drops in a glass of water three times a day. So I did.

Guys, I kid you not that I had zero symptoms after four days of doing this. FOUR DAYS!!! I went back up there to the vitamin store and hugged that ladies neck and gladly paid her the $50 which is what this small bottle cost. It's a small bottle of freaking magic potion is what it is.

So I researched it afterwards and it's only one of the strongest natural anti inflammatories in the world, again...natural, from the earth! I went back to see all of the five urologist I visited and none of them wanted to give the oil credit. Of course they get no kick back from it. I wrote Young Living and praised them and they were beyond stoked.

I'm in no way affiliated with Young Living and hadn't a clue they even existed before the peppermint oil but I would advise you all to look them up and buy a bottle of the peppermint oil or find someone that sells it and order one.

It's been two years now and I've not had one symptom. I hope this information helps you.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:42 am

Post Re: How I beat Chronic Non Bacterial Prostatitis
Thanks for your story. Peppermint works for some irritable bowel syndrome patients. I tried enteric coated capsules in 2009. Again in 2014. A few weeks ago I tried peppermint tea and it gave me diarrhea.

I still have the capsules around. I'll try them in combination with psyllium to stop the diarrhea. I will include that in my list of experiments to do.

Thanks again for telling us what worked for you. It's really encouraging.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:00 pm

Thanks for posting,
After reading your post I've rushed on Amazon to buy me some, Young Living products are unavailable in my country so I've bought something similar.

Will report once I'll try it.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Good to hear some one is free from this disease thank you.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:59 pm

Salt, your story was awesome, I laughed at some parts and felt for you at others. You should do stand up man, seriously. :D

I'll give the peppermint oil a try, nothing to lose I guess.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Hi guys, you all are welcome and would love to get updates in the future on how this has worked for you if you all do try it. I feel like I should add some additional information about this. For starters, I've been doing the peppermint oil every other day as a maintenance precaution using one drop of oil in a glass of water. A glass, not bottled water or any other plastic cup and the oil will pull toxins out of plastic so just make sure it's done with a glass.

Also, I've experienced with many other brands of peppermint oil and none come close to the potency of this Young Living oil. Most others have more of a spearmint mix which does offer some relief but it's nowhere near as good as straight peppermint oil from Young Living.

You will also pee an ungodly amount after doing this three times a day. Once this stuff started passing thru my prostate and urinary tract it started feeling rather cool "down there" weird I know but it did. The second day I would periodically feel "popping" and "bubbling" sensations in my prostate area. Felt quite good actually. The third day it felt like my prostate was going altitude changes with just all kinds of activity going on down there, all just felt like little pressure relief pops every hour or so and the fourth day by the end of the day I felt one hundred percent better.

I've talked with only a handful of guys who's wives actually sell this stuff and have become avid believers in the products this company sells and have found the same relief I have. Also be aware they sell this oil called "Mister" which is supposed to be for your prostate and have heard of the same guys trying it to no avail. Nothing beats the peppermint oil so maybe you'd wanna not get drawn into that oil.

Alright guys well good luck and do keep the forum updated with results.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:55 am

can you do us a favor and post a link to the exact product page you are talking about? there seems to be a few options.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:07 pm

http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... ential-oil

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:15 pm

I don't want to ruin nothing but, how can I be sure that this is not another propaganda? I was thinking in trying it but I think in my country I can't find the same company peppermint oil. Then I read that it have to be that company one. Why? Sorry but I found that a little suspicious.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:28 pm

I suspect that all that akward "prostate feelings" that you describe are, in fact, the colon. That's my theory because I have those kind of feelings in other places of the abdomen.

Thanks again for the detailed information. Sounds promising.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:11 pm

I just spoke with a local heath food store in my area.
I asked if they carried Young Living products.
She said they are not allowed to, you can buy only directly from their website.
She said they are of the highest quality, potency, and are food soluble.
She would not recommend any other oil.

And this was from a random lady at the service desk.

There are knock-offs.

She said if you want the best quality, buy directly from their website.

There does seem to be some "pyramid-selling" option. I did not choose that option. It required that I give my SS#.
I just want a bottle of Peppermint Oil for now. So I clicked on the option on the right in creating my account. Buyer Only.

I'm excited to try it. Thanks for the post.

With shipping, my total came to $36.00

East Green

One Day Closer

Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Chavalote wrote:
I don't want to ruin nothing but, how can I be sure that this is not another propaganda? I was thinking in trying it but I think in my country I can't find the same company peppermint oil. Then I read that it have to be that company one. Why? Sorry but I found that a little suspicious.

You aren't ruining anything man. It's normal to have suspicions. It's kinda like two stainless steel pocket knives. One from let's say Kershaw and one from the gas station. Both look the same on the outside but which do you feel would perform better?

I'm sorry you can't get the product in your country but for an alternative just talk with your local health store and ask which would be the next best thing available to you!

Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:04 am

SaltLifeOutlaw,

I just ordered 2 of those bottles from the link you posted about peppermint oil. Could you provide updates regarding this. I have been suffering from this for a very long time and it's effecting my marriage now. Are you continuing to see relief from this?

Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:32 pm

ihateprostatis wrote:
SaltLifeOutlaw,

I just ordered 2 of those bottles from the link you posted about peppermint oil. Could you provide updates regarding this. I have been suffering from this for a very long time and it's effecting my marriage now. Are you continuing to see relief from this?

I am continuing to see relief. I'm going on two and a half years now symptom free. Every other day I do one drop in a glass of water. Do I have to? I don't know, I'm not brave enough to stop using it completely just yet. I hope you can find relief from this as well.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:59 am

Salt - did you have any penile/urethral pain/tingling/discomfort. If so, did remedy help?

Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:11 pm

SaltLifeOutlaw,

Sorry for more questioning.

Can you describe what exactly to do when I get my bottles and for how long?

When to switch over to preventative method?

And you said every other day 1 drop. Do you do this once a day or 3 times a day every other day?

And are you using the same oil from the living young website or have you tried to use other cheaper brands because they are expensive.

Finally, when you had sex with wife before this treatment, did you get infection or problem back. My issue is when I feel better and as long as I don't have sex with wife I am fine. But even with condom or even when she touches me I get flare up and feel like I am burning. I don't get this. Did you feel the same issue and I am assuming it's gone after the oil treatment.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:35 am

WS1234 wrote:
Salt - did you have any penile/urethral pain/tingling/discomfort. If so, did remedy help?

My urethra always felt swollen, it was hard for me to pass urine but for me, it never actually hurt to pee. I did have the constant tingling in the head of my penis though and yes the remedy absolutely helped me.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:05 am

ihateprostatis wrote:
SaltLifeOutlaw,

Sorry for more questioning.

Can you describe what exactly to do when I get my bottles and for how long?

When to switch over to preventative method?

And you said every other day 1 drop. Do you do this once a day or 3 times a day every other day?

And are you using the same oil from the living young website or have you tried to use other cheaper brands because they are expensive.

Finally, when you had sex with wife before this treatment, did you get infection or problem back. My issue is when I feel better and as long as I don't have sex with wife I am fine. But even with condom or even when she touches me I get flare up and feel like I am burning. I don't get this. Did you feel the same issue and I am assuming it's gone after the oil treatment.

I used three drops of the oil three times a day in a glass of water. Again, make sure you use glass and not plastic for drinking as the oil will pull toxins out of the plastic. A couple guys I've talked to have used four and five drops three times a day but I feel anything more would be overkill. Plus three drops is about all I could handle. This stuff is very potent.

As for how long to do the three drops three times a day, I guess that would depend on how your body feels and reacts to it. I did that for four days but others it took a full week. It's not going to hurt you so just do it until you feel you're better and then switch to the preventative.

Once I switched to the preventative measure I use one drop every other day in glass of water. Doing this, a small bottle of this stuff will last you quite some time.

I've experienced with different brands looking for a cheaper alternative and although I never switched long enough to feel a difference because I could tell in the taste it wasn't as strong as the young living brand. Most have more of a spearmint blend which also can be effective but nowhere near as effective as peppermint.

Sex hurt me, couldn't have it. Even after feeling better I gave my body weeks without symptom before having sex again BUT it's easy for me to do that as I work offshore 28 days at a time. When I had the prostatitis and had sex it felt like sandpaper at the tip of my penis the whole time and then afterwards my prostate just felt clogged and super congested for a couple days.

Hope this answered your questions and good luck

Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:15 am

Thank You for answering my questions.

I never had the pain on the penis tip like you did. My pain or shall I say is the burning feeling in my prostate area or pubic area. It just makes me feel like I have to go to bathroom all the time. And sleep gets ruined.

But everytime I get better, as soon as I have sex even with condom, it comes back with full vengence.

I will follow what you have done and God Willing it will work for me as well.

Thanks again for sharing your story and helping rest of us as well.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:39 pm

hi guys, I ordered this and about to try it but is this edible? the label in the back says external use only so I am confused.....

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:05 pm

JoeJoe wrote:
hi guys, I ordered this and about to try it but is this edible? the label in the back says external use only so I am confused.....

It's definitely edible. Just make sure you do the three drops in a full glass of water three times a day.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:19 am

Great. Thank you and I will report back after few days.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:08 am

JoeJoe wrote:
Great. Thank you and I will report back after few days.

Ok awesome! I hope for good news. Young Living markets their products for inhalation essentially. If they marketed for consumption it would be a whole different ball game I would suspect dealing with the FDA and so forth. I asked the same question to my health care lady and this is what she told me. Good luck :)

Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:44 am

Guys on the forum, I would be careful with this.

http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... 752AAKWdvV

Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:11 pm

anyone else have any success with this product yet?

Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next