Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
 My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgasms 

Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
I have measured my testosterone and another hormones several times. Nothing was wrong. If I don't remember bad I talked about it in this thread. It's a chronic prostatitis, not a hormones unbalance, it burns when ejaculating, that is a clear signal of infection.

Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:08 pm

Chavalote wrote:
I have measured my testosterone and another hormones several times. Nothing was wrong. If I don't remember bad I talked about it in this thread. It's a chronic prostatitis, not a hormones unbalance, it burns when ejaculating, that is a clear signal of infection.

I just saw the low libido and its one sign of hormones but I know very well the Burn like a hell during ejaculation I have that in the beginning of my symptoms I feel like there is an obstruction in the exit ,I want to tell you 80 % of yr symptoms I have , I have monthly visits to different Docs and did many tests but results always (-) however my wife every time we do sex without condom it get Ecoli and gram positive bacilli this happen 3 times till we stop direct contact , I don't know if you have the same with your partner ,If you find a cure let me know ,is anaerobic culture is important test ?? I think here the Docs never do that till now.

Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:52 pm

I also thought at the beginning in a hormonal unbalance, but I finally knew that I had chronic prostatitis. Everything I have tried until now has failed. Some days I feel better and I have a decent libido with decent orgasms (the burning is not that bad) but I haven't identified the cause of those improvements yet.

I don't have a partner so I don't know about that.

I think that doing several cultures is important to know if you have an infection, but unfortunately that doesn't solve the problem because the antibiotics that urologists prescribe are not able to cure it. They should research deeply about it but...

I'm currently taking ashwagandha supplements but no results. I don't know what to do.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 578 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24