Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:40 am



Reply to topic  [ 617 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 25  Next
 My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgasms 
Author Message

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:57 pm
Posts: 129
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
Chavalote wrote:
Try asking to a physiotherapist.

Makes sense. I had Physiotherapy over a year ago and I am sure that if I asked, she would have gotten me an MRI. I would have to have a Uro prescribe me Physiotherapy again now, though. I will keep that in mind and this is good advice.

Chavalote wrote:
I think I will do a MRI before. I'll go to ask for it to the physiotherapist. I think it can be more informative than a cystoscopy.

I would highly recommend that you do both MRI and cystoscopy. Good luck and let us know what they see in there!

_________________
Symptoms (starting 12/2014): Low libido, poor sensitivity; occasional urinary burning
Past Treatments: 6x Heparin bladder Injection. Elmiron (2x daily), Meriva Curcumin (500mg 2x daily), Physio (good!), Vistaril, Uro Prostate Massage (helpful!), Flower Pollen, Antibiotics (for about a month),


Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:11 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:50 pm
Posts: 96
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
How are you? I have the same problem as you. I might know of a possible cure but I'm not sure if it would work. PM me


Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:17 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:57 pm
Posts: 129
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
eadk wrote:
I might know of a possible cure but I'm not sure if it would work. PM me

Would be nice if you would share any thoughts with the rest of us suffering.

_________________
Symptoms (starting 12/2014): Low libido, poor sensitivity; occasional urinary burning
Past Treatments: 6x Heparin bladder Injection. Elmiron (2x daily), Meriva Curcumin (500mg 2x daily), Physio (good!), Vistaril, Uro Prostate Massage (helpful!), Flower Pollen, Antibiotics (for about a month),


Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:07 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:50 pm
Posts: 96
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
Fantom451 wrote:
eadk wrote:
I might know of a possible cure but I'm not sure if it would work. PM me

Would be nice if you would share any thoughts with the rest of us suffering.


Wow, so there are many of you that is suffering from weak orgasms too?? I thought I was the only one. All this time I felt so alone. :( Well, this is only a theory but I'm really hoping it would work. The theory is that when you have chronic prostatitis, your acini becomes blocked and it traps bacteria in there. The bacteria stays in the trapped prostatic fluid. I've read that there are many nerves on the prostate, that is why prostate massage feels good. I think the trapped bacteria-filled fluid blocks the nerves from the prostate which is why orgasm sensation is reduced. So in order to get rid of the trapped fluid, i think you have to do prostate massage/drainage regularly to get those trapped fluid out. Once its out, the bacterial fluid wouldn't be interfering with the nerves in your prostate anymore and orgasm sensation will return.

I encourage you all to try to find a way to massage and drain your prostate until you get drops of fluid to come out. After you do that, try masturbating or having sex the same day, and see how it affects your orgasm. I haven't got a chance to try it yet because I don't have any tools to use and I don't have a partner to do it for me.


Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:46 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:57 pm
Posts: 129
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
eadk wrote:
Well, this is only a theory but I'm really hoping it would work.

Thanks for sharing your theory. Massage is not a new concept by any means. All over this forum you will find people discussing the massage. I think you're right, that bacteria can get trapped in there, or even if not bacteria, just general inflammation for whatever can benefit from a massage to the prostate. My doc actually did a massage twice a week for 6 weeks and it significantly improved my symptoms. I have not tried to do self-massaging because at this point, my prostate feels completely painless when it is touched by a doctor. I think all my inflammation remains in my bladder neck or somewhere up in there. Anyway, I highly recommend the massage to you and anyone else who hasn't tried it. I think you are on a good path! As for tools, order something online. I think I read about Therawand on here being good. I have tried Aneros but not sure it worked for me. It does for some.

_________________
Symptoms (starting 12/2014): Low libido, poor sensitivity; occasional urinary burning
Past Treatments: 6x Heparin bladder Injection. Elmiron (2x daily), Meriva Curcumin (500mg 2x daily), Physio (good!), Vistaril, Uro Prostate Massage (helpful!), Flower Pollen, Antibiotics (for about a month),


Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:54 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:50 pm
Posts: 96
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
Fantom451 wrote:
eadk wrote:
Well, this is only a theory but I'm really hoping it would work.

Thanks for sharing your theory. Massage is not a new concept by any means. All over this forum you will find people discussing the massage. I think you're right, that bacteria can get trapped in there, or even if not bacteria, just general inflammation for whatever can benefit from a massage to the prostate. My doc actually did a massage twice a week for 6 weeks and it significantly improved my symptoms. I have not tried to do self-massaging because at this point, my prostate feels completely painless when it is touched by a doctor. I think all my inflammation remains in my bladder neck or somewhere up in there. Anyway, I highly recommend the massage to you and anyone else who hasn't tried it. I think you are on a good path! As for tools, order something online. I think I read about Therawand on here being good. I have tried Aneros but not sure it worked for me. It does for some.


Yes, I'm hoping that the prostate drainage/massage would be a trump card. This is a horrible condition. Having weak orgasms really sucks. Does anyone have the OP's contact info by any chance? I want to talk to him about this since we suffer the same thing.


Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 am
Profile

Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 6:30 pm
Posts: 210
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
Try sending him a private message.


Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:40 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:11 pm
Posts: 711
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
I haven't been in the internet for a lot of days (I'm trying to leave the internet as much as possible and going out to walk and so on). I have a cystoscopy for tomorrow. Then, I'll do a MRI.

About the massages, I haven't been able to perform them correctly until drain the fluid. It's too difficult to me to reach by myself that zone and more difficult to perform a massage.

I suggest eadk or anyone else who wants to talk about this problem to do it on the thread so all of us can read the information.


Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:52 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:11 pm
Posts: 711
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
The urologist has said that the cystoscopy is normal. No cysts, no stenosis... But it has hurt a lot when the cable has passed along the prostate. He has said that the ejaculatory ducts are normal but it has hurt as hell. Something like a hard version of the burning I feel when ejaculating. Now I'm having a hard time when urinating because that zone burns a lot.

I guess that next I must do a MRI and I have another culture scheduled. I'm running out of options.


Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:19 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:58 pm
Posts: 42
Location: London
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
The cystoscopy was always likely to be normal as your problem isn't one of slow urine flow. As a cystoscopy is a 'urological procedure', urologists are generally going to want to do it before thinking of doing a MRI, so hopefully you will get the MRI next.

It will be sore for a few days after the cystoscopy though.


Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:45 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 6:30 pm
Posts: 210
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
Soreness due to cytoscopy - the instruments I have seen used here in the US looked to be only .1" / 2.5mm dia. Didn't even feel it go in. I know in some places much larger diameter.


Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:43 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:57 pm
Posts: 129
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
Chavalote wrote:
About the massages, I haven't been able to perform them correctly until drain the fluid. It's too difficult to me to reach by myself that zone and more difficult to perform a massage.

That's why you get your Uro to do this. They can reach and know exactly what to do.

Chavalote wrote:
The urologist has said that the cystoscopy is normal. No cysts, no stenosis...

That's good information for you and your doc to have. Now you can continue on to investigate other things. Nice that you were told about the ejaculatory ducts as I don't think my doc mentioned them for my scope. Yeah, it will burn at least 48 hours. I have had discomfort for up to 3 weeks from having different things done, so just give it time to return to your baseline symptoms.

Chavalote wrote:
I guess that next I must do a MRI and I have another culture scheduled. I'm running out of options.

You guess? I would be THRILLED if I could get an MRI. They are safe and they give you detailed pictures of your internal structures. However, my docs don't seem to care to actually analyze anything, they'd rather just guess-and-test. Do you know if you are getting Contrast injected to enhance the MRI reading? I think I read somewhere that this is important to do. Be happy you are getting an MRI, and get it done ASAP and report back to us the findings! Of course it could be normal which is frustrating, but at least you will know there's nothing obvious in there.

Maclondon wrote:
The cystoscopy was always likely to be normal as your problem isn't one of slow urine flow.

There can also be I.C., ulcers, etc detected by this. They don't always effect urine flow. In my case, I didn't have urine flow problems but he was able to see "an enlarged blood vessel" in my bladder. Didn't really mean much other than "there's inflammation in the area (helpful, right?)

JoeW wrote:
the instruments I have seen used here in the US looked to be only .1" / 2.5mm dia.

I am in the USA and had a cystoscopy done, I don't know what diameter it was, but I can assure you I definitely felt it. It wasn't painful but when they passed the prostate, it felt like a lot of pressure. Some people are more sensitive than others, though. And perhaps that area is more inflamed in me than it is in others.

_________________
Symptoms (starting 12/2014): Low libido, poor sensitivity; occasional urinary burning
Past Treatments: 6x Heparin bladder Injection. Elmiron (2x daily), Meriva Curcumin (500mg 2x daily), Physio (good!), Vistaril, Uro Prostate Massage (helpful!), Flower Pollen, Antibiotics (for about a month),


Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:16 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:57 pm
Posts: 129
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
Chav, how have you been doing? Did you have the MRI?

_________________
Symptoms (starting 12/2014): Low libido, poor sensitivity; occasional urinary burning
Past Treatments: 6x Heparin bladder Injection. Elmiron (2x daily), Meriva Curcumin (500mg 2x daily), Physio (good!), Vistaril, Uro Prostate Massage (helpful!), Flower Pollen, Antibiotics (for about a month),


Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:35 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:51 am
Posts: 100
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
Cystoscopy was the worst experience of my life. The uro said the lidocaine doesn't do much if the urethra is inflamed as mine was. If I ever need to do this again I would probably ask for some kind of local anesthesia or laughing gas or something.

I'm not sure what an MRI can really tell you unless there is a large structural thing going on like a tumor, etc. I had one and the only result was basically 'there's a narrow looking part of your urethra you should get a cystoscopy' which didn't find anything besides inflamed urethra walls.


Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:42 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:51 am
Posts: 100
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
I'm amazed that you guys with more chronic pain (the majority on this forum) are able to get erections at all. I have less pain than you but this condition has seemed to choke off my erections ~75%. This week my pain has worsened after trying a myofascial release with a soft ball in the pereneum and I am getting some sharp pains in my urethra which completely killed my erections. My penis is almost nonfunctional right now. :(


Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:46 am
Profile

Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 9:48 am
Posts: 647
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
That is one thing I thank my lucky stars for - thus far this condition hasn't affected my sexual performance at all. Hope I didn't just jinx myself!


Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:21 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:11 pm
Posts: 711
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
Fantom, I'm giving myself a time to rest from doctors. I can't believe in them anymore. They haven't explained to me nothing about my condition and only had made painful procedures and given me drugs that have worsened me. Now I have tremblings in my whole body which I don't know the cause, a mild ringing in my right ear, etc... I don't know if this is going to cease eventually but this is causing me a very bad anxiety and I have developed a phobia to the medical world.

I have read that the epilobium can help in case of prostatitis and I'm trying to find some place in which I can buy it. I was taking epilobium angustifolium infusions for one month and I felt a little better with my orgasms and libido sometimes. But later I read that that's not the best epilobium for the prostate, that it's the epilobium parviflorum, which is what I'm now looking for. I'm also taking probiotics to repair the damage caused by the antibiotics.

This medical system doesn't work and it's full of lies (they don't go to the causes in the first place). That's my conclusion after more than 3 years from doctor to doctor looking for answers and help and getting only chronic health problems that I wasn't suffering before. I'm going to make my research by myself and avoid the doctors and the drugs which only harm me more instead of healing me.

I'll post my experiences with the epilobium parviflorum.


Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:29 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:57 pm
Posts: 129
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
Chavalote wrote:
Fantom, I'm giving myself a time to rest from doctors. I can't believe in them anymore. They haven't explained to me nothing about my condition and only had made painful procedures and given me drugs that have worsened me. Now I have tremblings in my whole body which I don't know the cause, a mild ringing in my right ear, etc... I don't know if this is going to cease eventually but this is causing me a very bad anxiety and I have developed a phobia to the medical world.

I have read that the epilobium can help in case of prostatitis and I'm trying to find some place in which I can buy it. I was taking epilobium angustifolium infusions for one month and I felt a little better with my orgasms and libido sometimes. But later I read that that's not the best epilobium for the prostate, that it's the epilobium parviflorum, which is what I'm now looking for. I'm also taking probiotics to repair the damage caused by the antibiotics.

This medical system doesn't work and it's full of lies (they don't go to the causes in the first place). That's my conclusion after more than 3 years from doctor to doctor looking for answers and help and getting only chronic health problems that I wasn't suffering before. I'm going to make my research by myself and avoid the doctors and the drugs which only harm me more instead of healing me.

I'll post my experiences with the epilobium parviflorum.



I think it's a good idea to take a break, and not stress out. I understand your frustrations, and the medical system is far from perfect. Glad you are trying a natural remedy and have had some help with it. Interestingly, I just started seeing a Naturopathic Doctor this week. I can tell you from one visit, that I am impressed with the difference over traditional medicine. For one thing, he listened to *ALL* of my story. He did not brush-off anything because there's no study that involves what I said. He told me his thoughts as I told my story and by the end of it, told me some things we might try. Also, he did not show arrogance like traditional doctors all seem to do. Of course he did not instantly cure me, but the fact he listened and had some ideas. I'm trying an herbal remedy now for the nerves/pain that can affect libido. I'll let you know if it seems to help anything.
You might be interested to know that even in my case, where bacteria is not found and I don't have the same pain/burning symptoms as yours, he did bring up "leaky gut" with me. I believe you mentioned this before, and I would think you are more likely to have it due to your description. He is having me do a special test that might detect it (no traditional doctor ever even mentioned this at all). If that is negative, then I'll be going on a particular diet for 3 months to see if anything improves.
Also, he recommended that I try Quercetin and Bromelain and was surprised I had not, yet. I'm not sure why I never tried these supplements, but maybe because every doctor I have seen has this attitude like, "there's no evidence that anything helps. Just suffer and be glad you're not dead." If you haven't already, and want a refreshing change, see a Naturopathic Doctor. Preferably one who specializes in Pelvic Pain or male urinary tract.

_________________
Symptoms (starting 12/2014): Low libido, poor sensitivity; occasional urinary burning
Past Treatments: 6x Heparin bladder Injection. Elmiron (2x daily), Meriva Curcumin (500mg 2x daily), Physio (good!), Vistaril, Uro Prostate Massage (helpful!), Flower Pollen, Antibiotics (for about a month),


Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:14 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:11 pm
Posts: 711
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
My point is that the entire medical system is corrupted. I want to make clear that I'm not talking about all the individuals that work in it. I know that there are good intentions people in it. But I must say that I have realized that the word is not "imperfect", because if I say so I would be lying. To think that something is imperfect implies that it only needs time to grow better, that it's on the right road. Different is my point, which says that the basis is completely wrong and need to be re-thought.

I think you met a more human doctor outside of that "official" system because of that, because he is not subjected to the exigencies and protocols of the mainstream medicine, directed by capitalism and at service to the money and not health. And I want you to think that when I say health I'm not talking about human being's health, but this planet health. You can't destroy your planet, poison the water, the air and the food and pretend to be healthy with chemical remedies and surgery (of course, only you, not the rest of the plants and animals). That's egoistical and stupid. That's exactly my point. They don't go to the causes because that would mean to question the entire system on which we are living.

How can be right to release endocrine disruptors, neurotoxics and so on to the earth and then try to relieve the symptoms of the people suffering from that if only they have money to pay the treatments? What about the rest of the life in this planet? Do you get my point? It's not just that it's not perfect, it's an insanity. And I think that most of us are suffering because of that. To think deeply about it.


Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:04 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:39 pm
Posts: 126
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
Could not agree more! said everything on my mind pretty much.

Got to love the fact we can't grow our own effective herbs either, yet all their medicine does is harm us further.

You think people would at least demand the right for freedom of medicinal choice.

but you know the god $$$$ can't let that happen, and most people could careless even though they all will get sick one day and only be allowed to follow what the doctors dictate. i can't get over this slave mentality.

I quoted in my last post "it's not my problem" i was told that by a friend that doesn't seem to care very much about the fact sick people are denied their rights to medicine. He doesn't care "it's not my problem" even though it's and he will see someday.

This selfish apathetic mentality is poison to everyone! and everything.

I know you are aware of it all i can tell by what you say but for the others, this is much deeper than a little water pollution, or air pollution, almost all the crap is done on purpose because money is involved to the point it's as if we're deliberately being poisoned, some think we are. i would explain further but no one ever wants to hear it for some reason?


Last edited by dailysuffering on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:16 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:11 pm
Posts: 711
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
Well, I think that the poison begins in some people's minds (the psychopathy can be called "mind poison" as a metaphor). I don't know where from and when that poison appeared but I see it everywhere in our society.

This forum is to me a prove that what we are saying is not a disparate. I have been reading that even light bulbs interfere with our pineal glands and lead to insomnia and other problems. Maybe some libido loss is related to that (among other causes)? The medical system doesn't go to the causes because that would mean to question (and consequently dismantle) the industry and capitalism. It's easier to them to keep blamming nature (our bodies included) against the evidences. All of us have been visiting a lot of doctors and none of us has got cured. Why isn't that a prove that it's a lie? That it actually doesn't work. If a person tells you that it's your friend and then harms you a lot of times you still would believe that he is?

Even when I were a child the medical system were not as corrupted as today. I suffered a very bad wounds with pus in the fingers of my feet that turned chronical. They gave me a lot of creams to relieve them but they kept appearing once and once again. Finally, one podiatrist told my parents that what was wrong were the sport shoes I was using, which were made of materials that caused an allergy on my skin (I don't remember what was exactly, some type of rubber). When we removed the cause the disease went away. It's that simple. Now think about all the causes that can be making us sick in this chaotic system, with the air full of pollution in the first place. But most doctors don't do that anymore. No one has asked me anything about my life customs to figure out the cause.

I think that it's also important to think about those thinks. Maybe we can figure out the causes by ourselves. I'm going to change my bad habit of staying up all night like a vampire to see if that is lowering my libido and making me sick. Maybe things are more simple than we think.


Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:59 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:57 pm
Posts: 129
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
You guys are preaching to the choir. I have a similar belief. However, did you read my post? It wasn't meant to make you dwell on traditional medicine's issues, but instead to think positively about other, natural forms of medicine.

_________________
Symptoms (starting 12/2014): Low libido, poor sensitivity; occasional urinary burning
Past Treatments: 6x Heparin bladder Injection. Elmiron (2x daily), Meriva Curcumin (500mg 2x daily), Physio (good!), Vistaril, Uro Prostate Massage (helpful!), Flower Pollen, Antibiotics (for about a month),


Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:15 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:11 pm
Posts: 711
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
I have experienced also the natural/alternative medicine option but with no success. In fact, they share the same problems as the official one (money first, then health; not caring about the whole planet health and failing to see the connection between that and our health, etc...).

I'm trying to find the epilobium parviflorum, test it by myself and then share my experiences here. When I was taking the angustiflorum somedays my orgasms and sexual feelings were better but I need more experiences to ensure.

And one more thing: criticizing/pointing problems is not dwelling.


Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:02 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:11 pm
Posts: 711
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
I have read that an unbalance in circadian cycles affects the prostate, the gut, the hormones, etc...

I usually live on an inverted timetable (sleeping through the day and woken at night). I have tried a lot of times to correct that but usually I can't last more than one month and then I fall again in the same mistake. It's like an addiction.

The electric light also disturbs our circadian cycles.

So I want to ask those who are suffering similar symptoms as me. Are you long time in the night awaken and using electric light? Are you living on an inverted timetable like a vampire? Maybe it's one of the causes, if not the main.

I'll try my best to correct this bad habit and then post what happens. Notice that in my first post I talked about one spring in which my libido recovered and also my sexual sensations, erections and orgasms. That spring I had been long time with a right sleeping timetable and also the spring is a specially good season for the libido, talking in circadian cycles terms.


Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:41 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 6:30 pm
Posts: 210
Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
To be sure, setting forth what has not worked is useful information. I have had varying results with natural remedies - some have helped, others not. Be that as it may, I really wish people would give NAC a try - it has worked like magic for me - 600 mg 2-3 x /day and prostate asymptomatic.


Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:41 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 617 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 25  Next

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.