Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 20 years with Prostatits 

Post 20 years with Prostatits
I have been dealing with Prostatits for more than 20years . It all started all of a sudden back in 1991 came down with 102 fever and sever pain and burning symptoms could not even button my jeans was so blown up .. Back then went to my GP and he just said take asprin and it should go away .... (not) then weeks later (top late ) went to a urologist, He put me on bactrim a sulfer based Anti bio and it just made it worse ! he could not understand why it wold make it worse but it did! Then I went on some other Anti bios can not remember what they where and helped slightly .
I had all kinds of test even a camera put up my penis to look at the prostate and they found nothing no infection at all and all cultures cam back neg for infection .
They made a diagnosis of no bacterial Prostatits.. ?
So for the last 20 years it has come and gone slight feeling of pressure and burning @ the tip of penis .. somtimes more sever sometimes very slight . It can last for few days then not have any symptoms for 6 months thinking it was finally gone then boom back again. I have tried every kind of herbal product there is !
The only thing that has helped herbal wise is something called "Trinovin" was amazing ! Then @ my age of 50 my hair line was receding a friend had told me was taking Propecia for his hair loss? I got a hold of some propecia and my hair started to grow back but to my amazement I had no prostate issues at all ! ! when was taking propecia prostate issue totally gone!! Then come to find that propecia was used to treat enlarged prostate and they found it grew hair ?
I have been using Propecia for about two years know and have been getting some side effects most notable Chest soreness and pain , though last year i was getting a heart attack..
then after reading about the side effects of propecia I stopped and not two days later prostate started bothering be once again ...real drag . was so nice to not have any prostate pain ..
So know just wondering if there is anything new out there that has helped anyone ? Not sure if I want chest pain or prostate pain ..

Phil

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:06 am

Post Re: 20 years with Prostatits
Hello I wonder how is your condition since 2011. Thanks.

Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:46 pm

Post Re: 20 years with Prostatits
lol

ya he’s still around here 9 years later

Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]