Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Patients of Dr. Nickel in Ontario, Canada please read 

Post Patients of Dr. Nickel in Ontario, Canada please read
Hi all,

I'm a longtime reader of this site and it has been very helpful to me over the past several years that I have had non-bacterial prostatitis.

I was fortunate enough a few years ago to be referred to Dr. Curtis Nickel, who is a worldwide expert in prostatitis. Along with his excellent nurse, Dale, Dr. Nickel runs a prostatitis clinic out of the Kingston General Hospital in Kingston, Ontario.

There is a very strong possibility that the clinic is going to be shut down because their funding is not being renewed by the Ontario government. This is the only service of its kind in Canada east of Toronto, and one of only two or three clinics total in Canada.

I would like to urge everyone who has ever been helped by Dr. Nickel to write to their provincial minister of parliament, their federal minister of parliament, the Ontario Ministry of Health, their local newspaper, and whoever else they can think of to keep this valuable service funded and available to help men.

Thank you.

Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]