Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Pelvic floor muscle tension, seminal vesiculitis or both? 

Post Pelvic floor muscle tension, seminal vesiculitis or both?
From what i have read my symtoms are consistent to some extent with these.

1. The muscle tension part: testicles riding extremely high up during orgasm and when in close, sometimes sitting beside my penis on the pubic bone. Muscle cramping in the pelvic/anal area especially at night when i'm about to fall asleep, worsened by anxiety. Testicles and penis sometimes during the day becoming extremely tight. Sometimes i experience a hard pubococcygeus muscle without erection.

On wikipedia it says that the pubococcygeus muscle engages the cremasteric reflex so i see a connection here with the high rinding balls thing.

2. Seminal vesiculitis: This page ( http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... esiculitis ) mentions the following symptoms:

Code:
    In acute seminal vesiculitis, pain is present in the lower abdomen, perineum area and groin.
    In chronic seminal vesiculitis, pain is present just above the upper pubis region and in the perineum area. Pain worsens after ejaculation. [X]
    Heaviness and pain in the rectal region which is aggravated by urination and defecation.
    Problems with urination such as frequent urination, urgent urination [X], burning urination.
    Difficulty in emptying the bladder.
    Increased frequency of emission which can be purulent and bloody.
    Blood in semen (hematospermia) and urine (hematuria).
    Generalized weakness.
    Fever and chills in case of acute seminal vesiculitis.
    Painful ejaculation. [X]
    Decreased sexual desire.
    Spermatorrhea.
    Premature ejaculation. [X]

I marked my symptoms with an [X], regarding the premature ejaculation part i orgasm faster now then when i was 18...

I have done a urine sample test at a hospital wich came up clear, they referred me to a urologist wich i will hopefully see in couple of weeks.

Can anyone give me tips on how to manage this? Mainly the muscle tension. How about supplements? I heard magnesium is a good muscle relaxant. Currently the only thing i am doing is hot sitz baths.

Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]