Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Happened after ejaculation 

Post Happened after ejaculation
Last night I ejaculated and all of a sudden bam urge to pee and tightness in my penis. No symptoms of a flare up before that. My ejaculation kind of burned then this morning I couldn't stop having the urge to pee and now I have a really right penis. I hate these freaking flare ups. I'm going on vacation next week just great.... Anyone ever have this and feel better the next day or a couple days later?

Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Post Re: Happened after ejaculation
Bump...

Has anyone had this then had Penile pressure for only a couple days and got better in like a week?

Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:20 am

Post Re: Happened after ejaculation
So this morning I feel a little better it's definitely a flare up of my prostatitis though cause I went to the bathroom 3 times last night but I usually go 1-2 times. It was small amounts of urine and by now after having this for 3 years I know when I'm having a flare up or not. Kind of bummed out since I am going on vacation next week but also have to stay positive because I have had flare ups lasting a week to 3 weeks so hopefully this is a smaller flare up.

Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]