Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 [CURED] Weird prostatitis after oral 

Post Re: Weird prostatitis after oral
I've noticed that I'm experiencing weak/dry orgasms mostlywhen I'm have bladder pressure.
Did my research and some doctor says it happens when there is a reduction of sexual activity, fluids build up and then it become like that, they also talk about lack of drinking water.

For my part I have no difficulties with erection or low libido, my libido has changed tho since I'm sometime pissed about that prostatitis

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:26 pm

Happy new year. I am happy that you are almost pain free.

I don't have answers to your questions. I suspect the rectal burning could be some kind of fungal overgrowth, but that's a blind guess.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:45 pm

Well, from my experience I can tell you that I can get those jelly chunks even after masturbating several times in a day and even having drank a lot of water, so it's a mistery to me. That chunks can come out after watery semen drops. It's nothing that happens all days, but sometimes.

When I talk about erection problems I don't mean erectile dysfunction, just difficulties getting and maintaning them. Can you have erections without touching or you need stimulation? Are they difficult to maintain?

And how about the orgasms? Work they well or they are weak?

I think the prostate is related to the libido and the orgasm response. I read that we feel "horny" when we feel it filled with fluids. I find logic in thinking that if it's inflamed maybe you can't notice well that fluid filling sensation, and then your libido lowers. But I don't see too many other men affected by prostatitis talking about these issues. I consider that very important.

In my case, it seems that my prostate inflammation affects the whole penis and the uretra and also my erection and orgasm response, and my arousing ability as well. I always can have an erection but sometimes I need a lot of stimulation to reach it and it's hard to maintain. I thought your case maybe similar to mine, that's why I'm asking those questions. I have the rectal burning too.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:13 pm

I think it all depend on how your prostate is swelling, that's why symptoms are so variables from one to another.

For my case I have no erectile or libido issues, everything is like it used to be except my ejaculation sometimes, but the sensation remain the same.

My libido is only impacted by my psychological feeling, who want to be horny when worried or feeling pain?

I seem to have found something, I know i was advocating abstinence but I've decided to try something new... to over-masturbate (once a day) and to use aneros (2 times a week) been doing it once a day since last post and symptoms have drastically decreased,maybe I have to do some agressive pipe clearing lol but now I'm kinda lost can't even define what trigger my flare ups.

But the good point is that my symptoms are still disturbing but they are now acceptable, maybe I will relapse? Will let you know that in a few days or weeks.

Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:18 pm

now I understand nothing.
First my symptoms were increasing after each ejaculations l. Now it seems to be the contrary yesterday had a flare up which ended 100% after ejaculation, seems like something is stuck inside creating pressure.

I've also noticed that bowel movement provides me a big relief. Relief that I don't have after using aneros even if I manually push my prostate with it.

This condition is better than the previous one but still annoying:( do anyone had this too?

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:47 am

Hello, I just joined the forum and posted my experience with libido issues going on for over a year, now. I do have an aneros and haven't been using it because I'm not sure if it helps or hurts in my situation, but I think I'll pull it out, today. I think my inflammation is now centralized to the top of the prostate. I think this because if I lightly press down into the tissue right above the penis and the public bone, I feel a burning pain shoot down toward the rectum. I also have the bowel symptoms you mentioned. I particularly notice that sometimes the pressure in the bowel gets intense, but then I actually realize it was only a tiny amount of gas. I think the inflammation in the prostate throws off all the nerve signals in that area. My doctor told me all the nerves go through 1 tiny hole, then spread out rapidly to your pubic area, anal area, etc. etc. So a tiny bit of inflammation can affect a lot of nerves throughout the pelvis.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:37 pm

Hey guys just to give an update about my condition.

Now I'm feeling alot better, I've also noticed that each subsequent flare ups are less intense.

It's been now 2months since my last big flare up and when I'm having one it's lasting only a day.

It's weird because it's seems everything has changed (in a good way), I used to have flare ups after ejaculation, now I can have sex every day without serious complications even could do it twice in a day (win!), in the morning I can feel that something is wrong down there but this feeling dissipate 1/2hrs after I wake up.

Dunno if it's related buy I've started to get really better after using aneros like neverlookback suggested, I'm not out of the wood yet but I can enjoy my days again.

I'm posting this to let you guys know there is some hope, there are alot of negative stories but not positive ones on the Internet.

Good luck to yall

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi guys been a few months now since my last post.

I think this one will be a good bye one, since I now consider myself as "cured".
The only symptoms I can feel are rarely some tingling or sharp pain in uretra when I'm not sitting in a correct position (when I put all my weight on one side of my bottom).
the only thing I can't comfirm having back is my sex drive which used to be excessive lol, I've tried to have sex once a day during a week with no problem, twice a day no problem too, but didn't try multiple times in a row.

Don't despair guys it took me 2 years to get my life back, if any flareup come back I will report it to you guys.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:49 am

Glad you updated this one as I had never seen this thread. Your symptoms and triggers were almost identical to mine. Very similar - except for the part where you got better! It gives me some hope that one day maybe it'll be me writing a post like yours. LOLing at ejaculating twice in one day. I remember being able to do that...now the thought of twice a week is enough to cause me a cold sweat!

Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:39 pm

Hi leninvy, can you confirm if you were using antibiotics along with the aneros? Cheers

Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:36 pm

Nope I wasn't mentally ready to shove something down there so I've used aneros after the antibiotics

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:25 am

Thanks mate. How's your progress? The stories from you and uksufferer are what inspire me to beat this.
Did you get an external massager besides the aneros?

Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:49 pm

lenivy9 wrote:
the only thing I can't comfirm having back is my sex drive which used to be excessive lol, .

Low sex drive is my main symptom, as there's not really much pain except sometimes when I have a full bladder. But if you're having sex every day, you must not be having poor sensitivity, or low interest in sex, or erectile problems. So what do you mean by having "not having your sex drive back" ? Also, do you have any idea what helped this go away? Please list any treatments if you haven't already (sorry I haven't read every one of your posts yet)

Past Treatments: 6x Heparin bladder Injection. Elmiron (2x daily), Meriva Curcumin (500mg 2x daily), Physio (good!), Vistaril, Uro Prostate Massage (helpful!), Flower Pollen, Antibiotics (for about a month),

Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:36 am

I started with 2 week : norfloxacin ans 1 dose of Azithromycin
followed by 2 week of doxy
took another 1 month of Azithromycin along with something like flagyl.

thoses did nothing to me still had pain while taking thoses medecine.

Then I've decided to take:

Vitamin B, C, D , Magnesium, Zinc and probiotics
Pills for prostate health(dont remember what's inside), and pills containing Pygeum
No more coffee
Alot water intake
Eat Healthy (fruits, veggies and as much of cranberry juice I could)

Drank Antiseptic herbal decoctions

and practiced sport & streches

Then I've tried internal & external massages <-- at this point I could really feel some changes, can't tell 100% if it's due to massages but it look like it helped the recovery process.

Concerning my libido I mean it was a little bit excessive, I was enjoying having sex all night long like 4+ times in a row this I am unable to do anymore. But being able to have sex one a day is great lol.

And also ejaculating seemed to help too even if it was causing me a flare up

Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:01 am

I think the fact you did all of those things helped, vitamins and minerals may have stopped a deficiency allowing the muscles the potential to recover, stretching and excercise to strengthen and correct possible tension and internal therapy to release tension on those internal muscles which could now relax because the muscles were now healthier from excercise and supplementation.

Its great to hear your finding improvement and attacking things from all angles.

Great news.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:24 am

lenivy9 wrote:
Then I've tried internal & external massages <-- at this point I could really feel some changes, can't tell 100% if it's due to massages but it look like it helped the recovery process.

When you say external massages, do you mean a Percussive Massager? I saw that mentioned in another post. Did you use that around your perineum? Or where?

And thanks for the reply. I can see how all these things combined could help you (except maybe the antibiotics, unless you actually tested positive for bacteria). Many who feel better don't come back, so the rest of us don't get the benefit of hearing the conclusion to the story.

Past Treatments: 6x Heparin bladder Injection. Elmiron (2x daily), Meriva Curcumin (500mg 2x daily), Physio (good!), Vistaril, Uro Prostate Massage (helpful!), Flower Pollen, Antibiotics (for about a month),

Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:29 pm

[quote="Fantom451"]When you say external massages, do you mean a Percussive Massager? I saw that mentioned in another post. Did you use that around your perineum? Or where?[\quote]

Yea that's what I've used, was putting it on my perineum and also on my belly

I never tested positive to anything.

Saw on some other forums people who was doing better but relapsed 5-10 years later, which shows that our issue in some cases is muscular.

Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:15 am

I definitely think muscles play a part in it. When you use that massager on your perineum, what technique did you use? I've made mine go up and down, and I feel a little bit of burning sensation when I do that. Do you feel anything like that? I wonder if I should leave it on there/turn-up the vibration, or if I should be more gentle with it. Not really sure what I'm doing as no doctor has ever given me advice on this, unfortunately. And the forum posts about it aren't very descriptive. So if it worked for you, I'm curious what exactly you did with it (how many times per day, what frequency, what attachments, what motion did you use?) Any bits you can share would be useful. Thanks again for your replies!

Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:06 am

I wasn't using any technique, was so depressed that I was doing things randomly like once every other day.

Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:47 am

Hey guys best wishes for the end-of-year.
I just want to give you a quick update about my condition, I think I'll be soon 100% pain free I'm actually without any symptoms the most of the time, I can't even remember when was my last flare up.

I don't think I will be posting that much now. All of my condition drasticly changed when I have started Internal massages with the aneros.
Keep in mind that prostatitis is a looong journey BUT recovery is possible so stay solid guys ;-)

Feel free to ask if you have any questions

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:48 pm

lenivy9 wrote:
Hey guys best wishes for the end-of-year.
I just want to give you a quick update about my condition, I think I'll be soon 100% pain free I'm actually without any symptoms the most of the time, I can't even remember when was my last flare up.

I don't think I will be posting that much now. All of my condition drasticly changed when I have started Internal massages with the aneros.
Keep in mind that prostatitis is a looong journey BUT recovery is possible so stay solid guys ;-)

Feel free to ask if you have any questions

Thanks for following up despite feeling better. So can I ask how you used the aneros? Did you maintain 2x per week since you originally posted about it in January 2016? Do you think it's the frequency of usage that perhaps unclogged something deep within the prostate? Also, what do you do when you use it, if it's not too personal. Do you manually manipulate the Aneros, or squeeze anal muscles, etc? Can you describe what is happening with it? I have one and would start using it again if I thought it may help. Currently I am trying a reduction in ejaculation to only twice a week. After doing that for a while, I may give your technique a go.

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:48 am

Sorry for the late reply.
I used the aneros 2x a week during 1 month, after that I was doing a pause during several months.
In term of usage I was squeezing the muscles, and also pushing it toward my prostate area with my hands. ( this may be not good, Since in the aneros manual they advice against doing this)

To be honest I forgot about the prostate thing for my case, I think It was triggered by the prostate following the oral sex but then the pain I had was purely muscular (my theory),
now since I've started to masturbate alot I can say that I'm pain free, I think over masturbating fixed something down there, It was hurting in the beginning but then the pain slowly subsided to nothing! ( this too worked for me but ain't recommended by some experts ).

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2