Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 7:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Prostatitis problem can be solved 

Post Prostatitis problem can be solved
I will tell you how my life has changed!

My name is Tamás Koch, I live in Hungary and I am dealing with a Hungarian invention. I got obliged to the product –its name is Lavyl - after getting a final solution for my prostate problem which had occured a year before that. Since then I have experienced a quality change in my sexual life as well, so no wonder I simply LOVE Lavyl and I am really grateful to its inventor!
Lavyl products have been on market for more then a year.
According to their ingredients and beneficial effect Lavyl products are unique in the world and give solution for several health problems that the present medical treatments couldn’t solve.
One of them is like yours. I know quite a lot of people who have been recovered from a similar case in a really short time.
You have to know that these unique products are produced by a special nanotechnological method which means that the nanoeffectors penetrate through the skin deep into the body and in a few seconds they reach the affected area. They contain more then 300 pure natural ingredients of controlled source and have no side effects.
For prostate problems there is a suppository which should be placed twice a day (morning and evening) into the rectum plus the crucial parts should also be sprayed by Lavyl Auricum Sensitive 3-5 times a day.
About 2 weeks later you will be totally cured and can forget your prostate problems.

The two products, Lavyl suppository – named Allin – and the spray Lavyl Auricum Sensitive used together can treat and solve further problems like haemorrhoids, colitis and different gynacological problems.
You need to order 2 products, 1 Lavyl Allin suppository and 1 150ml Lavyl Auricum Sensitive spray.

If you have any questions just come up with them, I will be glad to answer.

I wish you all the best,
Tamás Koch

ADMIN NOTE: This site is funded by a group that does not allow 'advertising' on its pages. If you've been on some sites, you can't see the forum for the ads and they will not allow that to happen here. This site doesn't even have banner ads... just your questions and input. I answer to a board of directors and my job was clear. No obscenities, no ads, and a nice clean reading environment for anyone who visits. I have left the majority of your post. Your product may well be the big cure but I can't allow the ad to stand if I want to keep my "job" here. If your fellow posters have questions, by all means, they will post them. Thank you for your understanding!

Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]