Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Occasional Burning in the Front Wall of My Bladder 

Post Occasional Burning in the Front Wall of My Bladder
I'm not sure what to make of this but I get an occasional burning on what I think is the front wall of my bladder or the bladder area. I have no other symptoms, no discharge, no frequent urination, PSA was less than 0.1 a couple months ago, no blood noticeable, no abnormal smell to the urine, and no known prostate issues. This burning happens after having sex and about every other time, I'll get some burning in the urethra. It goes away after a day. I am 62 and in seemingly great shape. I don't have insurance any more and my money flow isn't the best either. Ideas?
Thanks!

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Post Re: Occasional Burning in the Front Wall of My Bladder
Haven't heard of those symptoms. Sounds like your urinary tract is swollen for one reason or another, from your bladder throughout your urethra. Not sure how you could have pain in your bladder, yet no frequent urination. Sounds like you should see a urologist.

as far as the health insurance, if you live in the states I would recommend you get some, lest you get the obamacare fine (I sell insurance for a living). Go to http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... thcare.gov to sign up. You have until Jan 15.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]