Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Prostatitis or something else? No bacteria 

Post Prostatitis or something else? No bacteria
I’m new here looking for answers. Two years ago me and my wife had sex after a heavy night of drinking. Woke up to what looked like semen and pee on my underwear. My penis hurt, felt like I kept having to pee and the tip was sore. It felt like that for about a month. It slowly started to get better but ever since the tip feels irritated when it rubs on my underwear. If I have sex the head feels sore for about a week afterwards. I’ve seen 3 Urologist’s, 2 dermatologist and a handful of doctors. I’ve had 3 urinalysis, been tested for HIV, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis and other things. Everyone says I have no bacterial infection. I’ve also had two courses of antibiotics and tried anti fungus creams. Only other issue I have is when I pee the head turns red and feels a little sore after. Any advice would be greatly appropriated as this is very depressing.

Only other symptom is there’s always this clear sticky substance in my opening. One urologist said it’s normal but I’m doubtful. It’s there no matter if I pee or not, one doctor said it’s not discharge or it would be all over my underwear.

ADMIN NOTE: This is basically the same post you've made before. ALL posts here require Admin approval due to the extremely high number of hackers and spammers.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Post Re: Prostatitis or something else? No bacteria
why antibiotics? There’s no infection.

Urologist prescribes because they have no clue what to do.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:32 pm

The urologist just gave me antibiotics to see if it would clear anything up. I’ve also been tested for
UREAPLASMA PARVUM DNA, QL, PCR UREAPLASMA UREALYTICUM DNA, QL, PCR MYCOPLASMA HOMINIS DNA, QL, PCR MYCOPLASMA GENITALIUM DNA, QL, PCR
Everything is negative, the dermatologist thinks it might be some kinda contact dermatitis

Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:19 pm

One more thing, when I have to poop really hard the clear sticky discharge does leak out. I told one of the urologist and he said it’s normal. Which I don’t think is true..

Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:01 pm

are you in pain? Enough to effect life?

If not move on

sex and alcohol created the world, not bacteria, see ya

Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]